TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Was it a good idea to show Gordan laying in a hospital bed? They could have just used him as a voice-over. Now they've spoiled a potentially important moment in the film (Gordan gets hurt).

stanley wrote:Was it a good idea to show Gordan laying in a hospital bed? They could have just used him as a voice-over. Now they've spoiled a potentially important moment in the film (Gordan gets hurt).
maybe it's earlier on in the film.

stanley wrote:Was it a good idea to show Gordan laying in a hospital bed? They could have just used him as a voice-over. Now they've spoiled a potentially important moment in the film (Gordan gets hurt).
Possibly, but it doesn't surprise me that he is hurt, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone close to Bruce gets hurt.

If it was a big spoiler, they wouldn't have showed it. But his dialogue wouldn't have made much sense without it. He sounds weak, hurt... it wouldn't make sense without context.

It might be a key emotional turning point, but it means nothing out of context and only serves to make the audience ask more questions.

Loved the teaser :clap:

Has anyone discussed the chanting? That same chant was found in some earlier vids if I’m not mistaken.

Any explanations behind the chant?

This thread just went 6 minutes without a comment. New record.

so they filmed the main fight sequence with bane and batman already im guessing. i wonder how many times they encounter one another. if you think about TDK joker and bats didnt meet till over half the movie. they didnt create a "relationship" in the sense that in the comics and the tv shows batman and joker knew eachother better then most. they had a weird understanding of eachother. i kinda hope bats and bane meet throughout the movie and not just at the end.

Armandhammer wrote:Loved the teaser :clap:

Has anyone discussed the chanting? That same chant was found in some earlier vids if I’m not mistaken.

Still sounded like "Bane, Bane, matalo, matalo" (kill him) to me.

Jeebus wrote:
Armandhammer wrote:Loved the teaser :clap:

Still sounded like "Bane, Bane, matalo, matalo" (kill him) to me.
I still think it sounds like that too even though it's "matá lo" and not "matalo"