TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Ugh, I want to watch it. Can someone send a download link (I'm sure one of you have uploaded the video)?

filmfanatic wrote:The teaser is, of course, legit.

Couple of things:

1) I'd reserve judgement until you view it the way it was intended to be seen.

2) I'm puzzled as to the complaints regarding the "lack" of new footage shown. Come on folks, it's a TEASER. We call it that for a reason. We're still a little over a year away from release. I would think that any glimpse of what is to come would be appreciated and not complained about.

Just my two cents. Okay, back to work...

the chariots of fire have just descended from the sky and blessed us

:clap:

everybody kneel

Couple of things:

2) I'm puzzled as to the complaints regarding the "lack" of new footage shown. Come on folks, it's a TEASER. We call it that for a reason. We're still a little over a year away from release. I would think that any glimpse of what is to come would be appreciated and not complained about.

Thank you. So it's real. Confirmed here on Nolan Fans.

talli wrote:the chariots of fire have just descended from the sky and blessed us

:clap:

everybody kneel
:lol:

WOOOOOO :D

We're still a little over a year away from release. I would think that any glimpse of what is to come would be appreciated and not complained about.
:lol:

Couple of things:

It's not the lack of new footage, but the way the trailer was put together that bothers me.

i wish filmfanatic would tell us if Bane is being cgi'd in clever ways like the shot of him coming off the side of the screen

he looks way bigger than Tom really is

So on a second watch I love it. It really introduces some interesting ideas and helps me begin to understand where the whole film is headed. I can't wait to see this in high quality.