TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
when we will get a teaser trailer for this bad boy?
Last edited by Allstar on May 9th, 2011, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:lol: :thumbup:

:think:

Tomorrow

HP7B

July or August at latest I would say. As mentioned, the clever thing to do would be to release it with the new Harry Potter.

AlexHaas wrote:HP7B
Exactly. They would be smart to do that.

It's gonna be the highest grossing film of the year and it's a WB production. Also, it's almost exactly a year before TDKR releases. A lot of Harry Potter fans who were kids when the films started in 2001, are now teens or young adults, which is the majority of the fanbase for the Nolanman series.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

AlexHaas wrote:HP7B
I swear, I'll murder thousands of kittens and puppies if its not attached to that movie.

chee wrote: I swear, I'll murder thousands of kittens and puppies if its not attached to that movie.
I, guardian of cute and small animals, will fight to insure this doesn't happen.

I'll be a bit annoyed and surprised if it doesn't play in front of DH2 though.

TeddyBlass wrote:
chee wrote: I swear, I'll murder thousands of kittens and puppies if its not attached to that movie.
I, guardian of cute and small animals, will fight to insure this doesn't happen.

I'll be a bit annoyed and surprised if it doesn't play in front of DH2 though.
You better do everything in your power to make that trailer attached to HP. :JGLface: