TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
scravenue talegwaa

I don't think that Gordon knows Batman's true identity, and certainly he has not told Bruce even if he had discovered it, otherwise Bruce woud be using his "normal" voice in the trailer.

Regarding the question whether or not Gordon would recognize Batman by his voice: I highly doubt it. But I am pretty sure he knows Bruce Wayne's voice. Many of us know how famous people - eg. actors or politicians - sound like, just think of all the animated movies in which actors lend their voice to characters. I bet you would know many of them without reading the credits.
By all we know, we can't exclude the possibility that Gordon knows Wayne's voice. If he could identify Wayne by his Batman voice heavely depends on how good his memory or feeling for voices or whatever you want to call it is. If you already know - or suspect - Wayne could be Batman it's not too hard to link him to Batman's voice. I certainly can tell that it's Bale's voice even if he is Batman.

I think everything depends on whether or not Gordon already has a suspicion about Batman's identity.

stanley wrote:scravenue talegwaa
:wtf:

redfan wrote:I don't think that Gordon knows Batman's true identity, and certainly he has not told Bruce even if he had discovered it, otherwise Bruce woud be using his "normal" voice in the trailer.
I think the scene goes back to No Man Land in the comics a little, where Batman offers Gordon his true identidy of Bruce Wayne, which Gordon quickly looks away (I hope so anyway as it's a nice little scene).
Gordon could very easily be looking the other way to where Bruce is standing in that room. Similar to in The Dark Knight where the police officers are tied up and blindfolded by the Joker.

rbevanx wrote: Gordon could very easily be looking the other way to where Bruce is standing in that room. .
Gordon is looking him in the eye. But Bruce is wearing a ski mask.

steveportee wrote:
rbevanx wrote: Gordon could very easily be looking the other way to where Bruce is standing in that room. .
How do you know that?

rbevanx wrote:
steveportee wrote:
How do you know that?
There was a production photo leaked of someone (most likely Bruce) about to jump/zipline out of a hospital window wearing a ski mask.

And in one of the copies of the leaked teaser, you can kind of make out the profile of Bruce's face, and it looks like he has a ski mask on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqGGt1VmqA Look at 48 seconds, it looks like he has some sort of mask on.

Ahhh bit disapointed by that tbh but hopefully it will work in the film

He wears a ski mask and is speaking in his Batman-voice, so no, he isn't revealing anything to Gordon. But it would be pretty cool, maybe later in that scene?

steveportee wrote:
rbevanx wrote:
How do you know that?
There was a production photo leaked of someone (most likely Bruce) about to jump/zipline out of a hospital window wearing a ski mask.

And in one of the copies of the leaked teaser, you can kind of make out the profile of Bruce's face, and it looks like he has a ski mask on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqGGt1VmqA Look at 48 seconds, it looks like he has some sort of mask on.