TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anita18 wrote:This audience sounds pretty stoked. :)

It's not cleverly named, so WB might take it down. :P
"Thats not even it" :lol:

theweatherman wrote: It was never intended to be a cliffhanger though. It ended how it should end, Batman now has to run from the police, he'll get away of course but now his struggle is even greater.
I'm not sure about that... For me it felt like BB's ending, makes you want to know what happens next for Batman and for Bruce. I hope TDK and TDKR will be connected somehow and that it won't feel like TDKR is a complete new story for Bruce. Just my opinion though ;)

Well you said it's like BB's ending and that you want them to feel connected somehow, but TDK feels very disconnect from BB despite the ending in BB. Nolan has ended these films this way to show that Batman lives on, not really to leave expecting to find out what happens next.

stanley wrote:
lmao. black people are always hilarious.

theweatherman wrote:Well you said it's like BB's ending and that you want them to feel connected somehow, but TDK feels very disconnect from BB despite the ending in BB. Nolan has ended these films this way to show that Batman lives on, not really to leave expecting to find out what happens next.
You are quite right.

Nolan's spoken on this quite a few times. He ends his films.

-Vader

The reactions are hilarious :lol:

Thanks Stanley, it already looks much better this way :)

Theweatherman, if you mean that BB and TDK are disconnected because there are no mentions of Ra's I agree, but I wasn't talking about this. I was talking about BB's ending where Gordon's shows him the Joker's card, about the fact that Bruce is still in love with Rachel, maybe a year or a few months has past between BB and TDK not many years. I don't mind if there's a year between TDK and TDKR, I just hope it won't be many years and that it won't feel like many things have happened in between but we won't know about it.

Batcat wrote:Thanks Stanley, it already looks much better this way :)

Theweatherman, if you mean that BB and TDK are disconnected because there are no mentions of Ra's I agree, but I wasn't talking about this. I was talking about BB's ending where Gordon's shows him the Joker's card, about the fact that Bruce is still in love with Rachel, maybe a year or a few months has past between BB and TDK not many years. I don't mind if there's a year between TDK and TDKR, I just hope it won't be many years and that it won't feel like many things have happened in between but we won't know about it.
Well the two movies feel very different and very much there own films. And really we have no idea how much time took place between the films or what happened in the down time.

stanley wrote:

lmao at "its sirius!" when the close up of Gordon was shown.