TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I must say after seeing Harry Potter tonight...the teaser looks a million times better on screen (it wasn't even an hd or a big screen). Speculation is going to fly even further once its released online hahaha

MSUspartans2211 wrote:I must say after seeing Harry Potter tonight...the teaser looks a million times better on screen (it wasn't even an hd or a big screen). Speculation is going to fly even further once its released online hahaha
Did you notice anything that you didn't see in the bootleg?

warnerg wrote:
Well looking at the mask there seems to be tubes over the mouth portion. So I would think something will be used. If I had to say, I would have to go with hybrid type of the fear toxin. I don't think "venom" will be used. I do like the idea of the rage it can create that talli brought up.
well in the pic that was released while, there's tubes around his neck and on his mask.

warnerg wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:I must say after seeing Harry Potter tonight...the teaser looks a million times better on screen (it wasn't even an hd or a big screen). Speculation is going to fly even further once its released online hahaha
Did you notice anything that you didn't see in the bootleg?
Yeah, for one thing the tubes over Bane's mouth are large. They almost overpower the shot of him. Bruce/Batman is definitely bedside with Gordan (Gordan is looking in his direction, you can also make out the body of someone sitting beside him). Its definitely Bruce doing pushups, but where is still a mystery. Bane looks massive compared to Batman in the last shot (he walks like a giant towards bat)

I just want another look. I hope I get to see a HD version online before I go see HP7 again (which btw was excellent)

Crazy Eight wrote:The effects on Bane will be mental, not physical, without a doubt. Rage, heightened senses... something along those lines.
I agree with this. I hope it doesnt turn out too gimmicky though.

Saw the teaser during Harry Potter earlier and I have to say I still felt extremely underwhelmed and disappointed. Yes it does it's job and sets up excitement for the movie but I honestly wish that they'd just not had a teaser at all and bring us a full length trailer in December. I just feel like the teaser doesn't do the movie justice...or at least I hope that's the case.

This audience sounds pretty stoked. :)

It's not cleverly named, so WB might take it down. :P

Nice reaction.
I loved it on the big screen. My audience did shut up the the trailer but no cheering or anything.
My audience was lame. During the movie only cheered one time. Huge clapping at the end.
I been to more fun midnight showings.

The teaser was EXACTLY as it's name described, a massive tease. I have to admit, this is amazing though. Just that tiny amount of footage and people are completely hooked.

Looks like Bane is doing even more damage than the Joker in TDK. My question is, since Gordon is talking to someone pretty comfortably (considering the state that he's in in the hospital), did Bruce reveal himself to Gordon? Just speculation on my part. Bane looks like he is completely annihilating anyone that get's in his way with whatever he is trying to accomplish.

I can't believe it though. Another whole year to freaking go!