TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It wouldn't surprise me if WB made 2 trailers. They leak this one on purpose and gain fan reaction and then decide to put out a different one if people don't like it. Just a thought.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:I don't think we've seen him scared like this ever since his parents death when he was a kid. Ra's broke his heart when he revealed his true intentions, the Joker just got inside his mind and made him question himself. He has not been scared of anybody until Bane! This is exciting! :D
Yup. That scene will be intense! Both Bale and Hardy did a good job portraying the predator and prey. Bane looks so fearless and ready to some damage while Batman is apprehensive and unsure of how to deal with this monster.

It depends on whether that encounter is their first or final but I think it's also possible that Batman is trapping Bane as well. He makes it look like he's scared and backing up motioning for Bane to attack and Batman has set up a trap for Bane.
Honestly, I hope not. I'd love a scene where Batman really doesn't know what to do because he knows his opponent is on par with him, perhaps even superior.

Is there a better version of the trailer? I've only come across the one with Reel Steel in the beginning.

Jeebus wrote:Well, you'll be disappointed on Monday.

There is another copy of it and I'll PM you the link.

I'll take that one too please.

Rezzo wrote:
warnerg wrote:Ya cause i do believe some of the footage is real but i'm not 100% on the actual trailer. One thing that stands out is when it says the word "The Dark Knight Rises" the Rises letters look a littler bigger and very generic.
Can't believe some people don't fully believe that is 100% the actual trailer. While I like the trailer I do have to admit that it seems like it was rushed which would probably explain the generic title card.
Wow. A new guy who's first post actually was relevant!

Anyone got a link to the teaser?

There isn´t another teaser trailer.
It´s bs.

Lynn wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Yup. That scene will be intense! Both Bale and Hardy did a good job portraying the predator and prey. Bane looks so fearless and ready to some damage while Batman is apprehensive and unsure of how to deal with this monster.

It depends on whether that encounter is their first or final but I think it's also possible that Batman is trapping Bane as well. He makes it look like he's scared and backing up motioning for Bane to attack and Batman has set up a trap for Bane.
Honestly, I hope not. I'd love a scene where Batman really doesn't know what to do because he knows his opponent is on par with him, perhaps even superior.
I think we're definitely going to get a scene like that specially in their first encounter. I just think that Batman might use Bane's arrogance over his superiority in their first encounter to beat Bane in their 2nd enounter.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Anyone got a link to the teaser?
I might. I'll send it to you if it's not blocked.. :thumbup: .

CaliKid329 wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if WB made 2 trailers. They leak this one on purpose and gain fan reaction and then decide to put out a different one if people don't like it. Just a thought.
It happened w/ True Grit. They released the initial teaser trailer and then the week after they released a new one attached to The Social Network... but considering that film was probably shot and edited already, and TDKR has been filming for about two months, I doubt that'll happen. My guess is WB will use Sherlock Holmes 2 to release another trailer (pretty sure they attached the new Inception trailer to the first film back in '09).