TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Trying to resist the urge to watch this trailer is veryyyyyy hard indeed :D

I'm actually looking forward to Harry Potter now! I want my first viewing of this trailer to be in glorious HD on a massive screen, not some cam rip off youtube.

There is trailer. Its real

Jeebus wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I have a boner.

But, I really f***ing wanted to hear Bane talk... and Gordan's speech in the hospital sounds like the one at the end of The Dark Knight in that it sounds like he's not talking to a character but the audience. Which I thought was fine since it was during the end with the epic music and images in the background... but in a regular conversation it's pretty cheesy. "This evil rises" is what put it over the top for me.

But I'm sure it'll turn out fine and like IWFNM's, I'll wait until seeing it in HD and hearing the audio better.
You see Bruce's hand in a suit on the bed, so yeah, Gordon is talking to him.
But I didn't see Gordon looking at him. Maybe he's unable to move his head and doesn't really see who he's talking to.

edward norton wrote:There is trailer. Its real

I'm sure the last 20 pages or so will concur.

are these 2 images related?

and is he wearing that hood that we were told about in the reports from India? or is that the League of Shadows ninja garbs ?

Flying Rodent wrote:
Jeebus wrote: You see Bruce's hand in a suit on the bed, so yeah, Gordon is talking to him.
But I didn't see Gordon looking at him. Maybe he's unable to move his head and doesn't really see who he's talking to.
He definitely sees him, but he's in great pain, and he can barely hold the oxygen mask... you doesn't have to look at someone when talking to him... especially when you lie in a hospital bed. Injured. Dying.

The teaser is, of course, legit.

Couple of things:

1) I'd reserve judgement until you view it the way it was intended to be seen.

2) I'm puzzled as to the complaints regarding the "lack" of new footage shown. Come on folks, it's a TEASER. We call it that for a reason. We're still a little over a year away from release. I would think that any glimpse of what is to come would be appreciated and not complained about.

Just my two cents. Okay, back to work...

That well if defiantly not the well in which Bruce fell down. It's much deeper and wider.

Flying Rodent wrote:
Jeebus wrote: You see Bruce's hand in a suit on the bed, so yeah, Gordon is talking to him.
I still think he's aware that it's Batman he's talking to, as he says they were "in this together", before he "was gone". Also, he's clearly a bit too beaten up to be looking straight up at him.

talli wrote:are these 2 images related?

and is he wearing that hood that we were told about in the reports from India? or is that the League of Shadows ninja garbs ?

Someone said that's Bruce's well but it looks A LOT bigger then Bruce's well. I think this is that pit shot with the green screen we saw a few months ago.