Batman 3 to be announced in Jan 2010?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

PLEASE let it be true! And if it is, PLEASE be that Nolan is returning.

I don't know how reliable Batman on Film usually is for this kind of news, but, if it turns out to be true, I suspect that Nolan would be returning. I don't think WB would risk facing a negative reaction from fans if they announce that Nolan isn't returning. It may piss people off enough that they avoid Inception out of some anger towards him.

Cool. I hope Nolan is going to return, otherwise the trilogy would be ruined.

It would be a waste of the trilogy if Nolan wouldn't return. I have faith that he will return, though I think he will have a hard time making a better sequel!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Well, Nolan has been my idol ever since BB. And I think he will return IF he thinks he can do the third one better than TDK

I think he will do Batman 3 and he's set up the third one in a great and wonderfull position. I'm sure he will find the potential storyline of Batman being viewed as a villan by people in Gotham, as something he just can't walk away from.
I would bet good money he will sign for the third one ;)

Nolan better return for Batman or I fear we'll might see this go the Terminator way !!!

Mr.D wrote:Nolan better return for Batman or I fear we'll might see this go the Terminator way !!!
Batman wearing sunglasses