Saw Nolan YESTERDAY scouting with production heads!!!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yesterday (22nd march 2011) whilst jogging in Osterley Park, (West London) I bumped into a large group of Production Personnel on a recce. I recognised Wally Pfister and Chris Nolan along with Charles Roven amongst several production heads scoutintg Osterley House. Wally was using a viewfinder and taking pics whilst Roven was on the phone most of the time. When I asked what the production was a crew member informed me it was the new batman film.
All crew wore badges/id passes. Even though filming has not started there were a large number of vehicles present. They may be using Osterley House for interiors of Wayne Manor but this is purley speculation on my part.
Here is a link for Osterley House which was last used for filming for Gullivers Travels and The Young Victoria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNJNu02 ... ded#at=153

fuck you!!!! :D

I do believe you but without proof I'm a little spectacle. But, if true, then it's good to see Nolan and co back in Britain. That location looks very promising, I think we will see a return of Wayne Manor in this.

Your one lucky guy :lol:

prince0gotham wrote:fuck you!!!! :D
+1 :lol:

bukem75 wrote:Yesterday (22nd march 2011) whilst jogging in Osterley Park, (West London) I bumped into a large group of Production Personnel on a recce. I recognised Wally Pfister and Chris Nolan along with Charles Roven amongst several production heads scoutintg Osterley House. Wally was using a viewfinder and taking pics whilst Roven was on the phone most of the time. When I asked what the production was a crew member informed me it was the new batman film.
All crew wore badges/id passes. Even though filming has not started there were a large number of vehicles present. They may be using Osterley House for interiors of Wayne Manor but this is purley speculation on my part.
Here is a link for Osterley House which was last used for filming for Gullivers Travels and The Young Victoria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNJNu02 ... ded#at=153
Nice!

Sounds believable enough for me. There is no doubt they are currently scouting everything right now with only a month away till production kicks off.

Mason01 wrote: I'm a little spectacle.
Good to know.

For simplicity, I'll believe you. Very cool. :D

Very nice.

I can't believe some of you guys are believing him. He's obviously a spammer in disguise. He's just selling his shit.
fuck you!!!!
:twothumbsup: