Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This is strange... After stating multiple times that he would NOT be returning, Aaron Eckhart seems to have had a change of heart. Eckhart smiled and said “I could not possibly say” when asked this week if Two-Face would be back via flash backs in TDKR. Think he's just playing with the press at this point?

Check out the video here:
http://batman-news.com/2011/03/11/two-f ... after-all/
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

I very much doubt it, the only time Nolan used flashbacks was to show the important of Bruce... and that was in Begins'. Unless it's REALLY important to the story at hand I hope Two Face stays buried except for maybe a mention or two. :thumbup:

Plus we have two new characters to delve into, Nolan was smart to let any mention of Ra's out of TDK. Falcone was mentioned once in court and scarecrow made a brief cameo.. it was perfect

cchriswake wrote:I very much doubt it, the only time Nolan used flashbacks was to show the important of Bruce... and that was in Begins'. Unless it's REALLY important to the story at hand I hope Two Face stays buried except for maybe a mention or two. :thumbup:
It is pretty much a guarantee he will be mentioned. There is a good chance the truth will be revealed to the people of Gotham.

There might be some kind of tv-interview/broadcast footage from when Dent was alive.

I'd like to see him return, but not as a main character. I'd like to see Gotham learn the truth, but the return of Eckhart would be
nice. I'm all for it, but he could just be messing with us.

prince0gotham wrote:There might be some kind of tv-interview/broadcast footage from when Dent was alive.
Either that or he could appear in the movie for just 30 seconds, playing a dead corpse being carried away by paramedics. :think:

Guys... he's dead. This has been confirmed. He's definitely dead.

MaJESSticChick wrote:Guys... he's dead. This has been confirmed. He's definitely dead.
Archive footage perhaps? Flashbacks? It's still possible. ;)

I doubt Harvey will come back.

I think Aaron is just teasing us.

I wouldn't read too much into it.