Gary Oldman says THE DARK KNIGHT RISES story is Fantastic!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
But 10 years are just about to pass since Insomnia's release and to be honest it isn't looking quite good. I love Insomnia, but you can't simply keep going on about the characters and throwin other stuff out there like this. What are you really expecting to happen in 10 years? People to suddenly reconsider?

talli wrote:insomnia is better in Inception. Before you throw a bitch fit just remember that I am a bitchin rockstar...and in 10 years you will agree with me
:lol:

I prefer Inception but Insominia is very underrated comapred to his other films.

prince0gotham wrote:
anonymity wrote: Why the Insomnia hate? Insomnia is a wonderful film. Great performances all around, well shot, excellent story. The Norwegian original is a really good as well. I liked the ending to that one more. But Nolan made some of the events more plausible in my opinion. Either way Insomnia is a great film.

Batmotor, try watching Insomnia again. I think it may take a couple of watches if you've only seen it once.
Don't bother, he's handicapped.
:lol: hahaha are you 4years old or something? what a child reply.

BatMotor I give you props for being a good troll but you're a total nob in my view.
Last edited by rbevanx on March 8th, 2011, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BatMotor wrote: :lol: hahaha are you 4years old or something? what a child reply.
Let me see your adult manner of replying then.

prince0gotham wrote:But 10 years are just about to pass since Insomnia's release and to be honest it isn't looking quite good. I love Insomnia, but you can't simply keep going on about the characters and throwin other stuff out there like this. What are you really expecting to happen in 10 years? People to suddenly reconsider?

well, in 10 years...itll be 10 years since inception....and people will have a more objective view of the film

i dont give personal attacks to people (even if they are wrong)
prince0gotham wrote:
BatMotor wrote: :lol: hahaha are you 4years old or something? what a child reply.
Let me see your adult manner of replying then.
you act like a 4year old.

BatMotor wrote:i dont give personal attacks to people (even if they are wrong)
Yeah but you create threads to cause arguments and waste peoples time. Just as selfish in experince of the internet, hence why I think you are being a nob from your behaviour on this forum.

talli wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:But 10 years are just about to pass since Insomnia's release and to be honest it isn't looking quite good. I love Insomnia, but you can't simply keep going on about the characters and throwin other stuff out there like this. What are you really expecting to happen in 10 years? People to suddenly reconsider?

well, in 10 years...itll be 10 years since inception....and people will have a more objective view of the film
In 10 years only a quarter of the people who have seen Inception (and that's a bit unlikely) will have seen Insomnia and I doubt that a lot of people in that quarter will think Insomnia's better, even if they get a more objective opinion. Which makes me wonder why you think their opinion isn't objective now after half an year after Inception's release.

don't mess with talli. He got abs of steel