Lamborghini Aventador in TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
lol you have absolutely no clue why they put that car in that movie do you?
it's not actually because they wanted a Lamborghini in every batman film, go and look what "Murcielago" means and come back with a thread that actually makes sense.

Why wouldn't you just tell us what it means?

very subtle

Cilogy wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Why wouldn't you just tell us what it means?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/spanish/murcielago
My rough approximation of Cilogy's thoughts...

"Hmm... I could just type Bat and we'd get the whole ordeal over with. But If I patronize him by linking to the definition instead, it will be like he's falling into my trap! Not to mention making me look superior to the other forum members! That'll show him for not knowing what Murcielago translates to offhand! Muahahahaha!!!"

I'm all for the Lamborghini Aventador! I simply love the look of Lamborghinis! I only ask one favor, please don't wreck it! It's too painful to watch!

It's not actually because they wanted a Lamborghini in every batman film, go and look what "Murcielago" means and come back with a thread that actually makes sense.
You also forgot the fact that Lamborghini provided the cars for free in the film as well smart ass.

rbevanx wrote:
It's not actually because they wanted a Lamborghini in every batman film, go and look what "Murcielago" means and come back with a thread that actually makes sense.
You also forgot the fact that Lamborghini provided the cars for free in the film as well smart ass.
oh, sure and no other company would do that and the name is just a magnificent coincidence, wow, you must be the fucking reincarnation of Albert Einstein.

OVERMAN wrote:
rbevanx wrote:
oh, sure and no other company would do that and the name is just a magnificent coincidence, wow, you must be the fucking reincarnation of Albert Einstein.
Your're welcome and you must be very clever with having to use big words and insult people all the time. Acutally add to the thread rather than talk garbage next time.

The type of Lamborghini used won't make any difference. Who gives a shit if it's spanish for Bat? Aventador is spanish for Fan, i'm a fan of Batman, therefore the car must be used!!!