‘The Dark Knight Rises’ To The League of Shadows?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BMN is reporting this too, what do you have to say about this BMN?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Jett always has "known for a while" when it ciomes to scoops. :roll:

From the original article:

"but know that Christopher Nolan has gotten very, very skilled at manipulating us nerds and isn’t above throwing out some misinformation from time to time."

Is he actually blaming the fake TDKR stories on Nolan? lol.

Not sure if it's true or fake but this was kind of like that one that was posted in Production Weekly in February.

Sounds like garbage. Bane better not be someone's pawn like this article suggests... ugh. Ridiculous. Whatever, sounds like a bullshit rumor anyway.

Monicabbm wrote: The Dark Knight Rises, and while just a rumor, it not only comes from what’s said to be a credible source, but it also sounds kind of possible.

So, on that note, might as well tell you the information that’s been given out. Selina Kyle/Catwoman – who’s already been confirmed to be played by Anne Hathaway - will end up being an ally to Batman, and not an antagonist as many people suspected. They’re teaming up to take out The League of Shadows, containing Talia al Ghul, Bane, and a character that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be playing, that possibly being Black Mask.

The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters July 2012.

http://thefilmstage.com/2011/03/02/the- ... n=wordtwit

hmmmm..... interesting.... ;)

Sounds possible and interesting. Ra's Al Ghul did want Bane to be his heir, when Batman refused to led The League of Shadows. We could also be coming full circle.

I gotta say the biggest head scratcher is Hathaway. She was terrific in Rachel Getting Married, but I'm very curious if she can pull off this role. In my opinion, she's very sexy, but I don't imagine Nolan's film will be focusing on that aspect too much, because he doesn't seem interested in exploiting actresses. I just don't want to be aware that its Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman.
Last edited by TheExtractorCobb on March 2nd, 2011, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It would perfectly explain all of the rumors and info that have come out so far. But it sort of sounds like a compilation of all the ideas that we've already heard. The question is: is this storyline based on those rumors, or are the JGL, Black Mask, and Talia rumors just early leaks of this storyline? It's not like they gave us any new information outside of what a few people have already guessed. Taking this into account, and seeing as there's limited information, I'm pretty skeptical. But I'd definitely be okay with it if it turns out to be true.

GunRanger wrote:Jett always has "known for a while" when it ciomes to scoops. :roll:
seriously what a god complex this prick has

if he can come out now for a rumor... WHY NOT SHARING IT IF YOU ALREADY "KNEW IT"?

Can't wait for this to be either be debunked or turn out to not be true come opening night. That guy who runs that old a$$ site, who shall not be named, already has tarnished any credibility with false reporting on Begins' and TDK but more embarrassment can't hurt.

cchriswake wrote:if he can come out now for a rumor... WHY NOT SHARING IT IF YOU ALREADY "KNEW IT"?
I don't believe it either, but if it is true than maybe he was just respecting WB and Nolan and not sharing it.