Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mao
nolangoatdirector wrote:
zonda wrote:Image
Does anyone have a larger pic, of the 3rd pic on the right, of Selina?
Hey does anyone notice, on the third picture of the column on the right, what looks like a ghostly image of Catwoman's face in front of Selina's face? You might have to zoom in to see it.
Eerie.

small coincidence:

my sister was watching Princess Diaries 2 and she showed me a scene with a really young Abigail Breslin. then my sis told me that Anne's character donates of her castles to her country's orphans before she becomes the queen from a princess

I reminded her that Bruce donates his mansion to Gotham's orphans at the end of TDKR when he gives up being Batman

Her character grew on me, while that of Joseph became irritating. I hate his final scene, especially after watching again BB.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

zonda wrote:small coincidence:

my sister was watching Princess Diaries 2 and she showed me a scene with a really young Abigail Breslin. then my sis told me that Anne's character donates of her castles to her country's orphans before she becomes the queen from a princess

I reminded her that Bruce donates his mansion to Gotham's orphans at the end of TDKR when he gives up being Batman
Cool coincidence.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Monicabbm wrote:Her character grew on me
She gave the best performance of the movie :clap:
Monicabbm wrote:Her character grew on me, while that of Joseph became irritating. I hate his final scene, especially after watching again BB.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
care to elaborate?

I dont think ive seen this before

zonda wrote:small coincidence:

That's neat.

zonda wrote:I dont think ive seen this before
Blu-ray featurette.

I dunno what everyone else thinks but Ms. Hathaway was absolutely fabulous in TDKR. I think Selina is probably the best written female character in all of Nolan's films.
Queen Bitch