Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DARK STEEL wrote:You never know it may work. I mean its iconic of her character. Scarecrow had his gas. Joker had his knives. Two Face had his coin. Selina will have a whip, or at least a pet cat.
I can see what you mean, a character needs something that defines them Joker's chaotic nature was more iconic and Selina's thievery could be her defining quality, but I don't want the movie insipidly pointing out LOOK, LOOK, HERE’S CATWOMAN! Do you remember X-men origins: Wolverine where Striker stated that his brain will grow back but his memories won't as though the audience wouldn't get that after he was shot, woke up, and didn’t remember Gambit, it was insulting. That’s how I think it would feel for them to have her dressed as a cat or carrying a whip throughout the movie. I'm still hoping for a Selina Kyle thief character, never called Catwoman but maybe referenced as a cat burglar, even that feels like too much.

I've had few days to think about Catwoman, and I don't see her appearing in this movie it will probably just be Selina Kyle. My main reason for this thought is that these movies have transcended the comic book genre and become a gritty crime drama. So when a woman dresses as a cat and suddenly gets a name like Catwoman one person in particular comes to mind:

J. Jonah Jamison, shouting to no one in particular
“Tomorrows headline! Batman steals fortune with help from his accomplice Lady Cat, Femme Feline, Blackcat! No that's already used. Aha! I got it Catwoman”

Selina Kyle could be shown in a way that would allow us to believe she could become Catwoman, but not transforming at the end of the movie like Dent. Selina would be a skilled thief making her living from stealing from the rich part of town, strictly avoiding the narrows because of her terrible memories of growing up on those streets.

There are a lot of ways she could meet and interact with Bruce from robbing his house and getting caught to simply meeting him in the streets. I myself am hoping for a small role.

JUSTIN time wrote: J. Jonah Jamison, shouting to no one in particular
“Tomorrows headline! Batman steals fortune with help from his accomplice Lady Cat, Femme Feline, Blackcat! No that's already used. Aha! I got it Catwoman”
Let's face it though, our media tends to name its criminals, most of the time the names suck, but it isn't out of the question that someone could come up with something like this.

theweatherman wrote: Let's face it though, our media tends to name its criminals, most of the time the names suck, but it isn't out of the question that someone could come up with something like this.
Granted, that is very true of our media, I just think it would be better not to hear the name directly but may be referenced as a cat burgalar.

What do you think, will Nolan go down this regular Selina Kyle route? I would personaly LOVE to see miss Hathaway sport something that closely resembles this character in the comic books, it would be something different for her, although, in 'Long Halloween', Selina has this reeally long, curly hair that is almost the same as the one from, say, 'Love and other Drugs' (Hathaway movie).

i doubt it

^
Why not?!

Because its ugly :lol:

No,it´s not!

I would love that.