Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Screencaps of the bat-cat gif from the last post

zonda wrote:Screencaps of the bat-cat gif from the last post
sexy couple!

lmfao Batman is so like "guess who's gonna get laid tonight"

^ that's what i thought too :lol: :lol:

Although I thought Anne H was a good cat women, I thought this would have been better.

She couldn't because of her baby situation. But i still wouldn't have cast Marion for Catwoman. Marion has a pretty strong accent. She just doesn't remind me of Selina Kyle in any way. She fit Talia well.

Cute mask couple ever! :lol:

zonda wrote:Found this from google, turns out its from page 572 of this same thread.

my favorite shot of Anne in the movie is this
She looks so confident and dangerous, like a lion. I wish Catwoman kept her wavy hair.
As for the bar scene i found this

the first time I saw TDKR in the cinema, I was late as I had a car accident. I sat down just as Selina is entering the bar. The bar scene was so amazing that I forgave myself for missing the first few scenes.
Anne has large eyes and I am sure she didnt need any medication for the bar scene

I love all the scene of Anne as Catwoman, Perfection! :twothumbsup:

http://deadline.com/2014/12/anne-hathaw ... 201331985/
How did Christopher Nolan prepare you for a role that’s laden with physics-techno dialogue?

Chris was the best resource. He understood the physics well enough to explain it; it’s the world he created. We had access to (executive producer/physicist) Kip Thorne and Marsha Ivins, an astronaut who’s been in space five times… Brand arrives in the movie a bit of a question mark. So that Chris and I were on the same page, I created a backstory that he completely signed off on. He’s incredibly generous when it comes to his own material. That being said, he’s upfront when he knows he wants a line a certain way and he’s really good at having a light hand in getting you there. I don’t think a needy actor would do well on his set. But I remember there was this one day on the Dark Knight Rises. Chris came up to me and said, “Listen, I want you to know we’re going to do a lot of takes and it won’t have anything to do with you. I’ve just had this shot in my head for a long time and I won’t be able to move on until it looks just right.” I thought that was remarkable of him to do that—to know himself well enough to know that he didn’t want me to become anxious or self-doubting. It’s his prerogative to tell me to do it 300 times if he wants. That day illustrated a lot of who he was.

Do you remember what shot it was?

It was that shot where I’m in front of the safe and I’ve pulled my goggles back and they look like cat ears.
Oh, that Nolan. :lol:

It shows. That's a pretty important shot so his meticulousness is warranted. I remember seeing it the first time in theaters and thinking "that is Catwoman".