Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
zonda wrote:Image
Dont remember seeing this before
Wow!!! She's so pretty there!! I hope someone makes some kind of fan art out of that pic! :twothumbsup:

Baniac: Haha, I'm a fangirl but I totally loved seeing Anne Hathaway in EVERY scenes :P I'm also more of a Bruce Wayne fangirl than a Bane fangirl but I know that's a subjective matter ;)

Anne absolutely killed it as Selina Kyle/Catwoman! Finally we got to see a more ideal interpretation of Catwoman onscreen!

Only thing I wished Anne did more....was to zip down her suit a bit and show some cleavage in at least one scene (the perv in me is coming out, oh well) ;)

The bar/gun fight scene was great and she knocked it out of the park during the whole film.
Last edited by DKnight007 on August 3rd, 2012, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DKnight007 wrote:Anne absolutely killed as Selina Kyle/Catwoman! Finally we got to see a more ideal interpretation of Catwoman onscreen!

Only thing I wished Anne did more....was to zip down her suit a bit and show some cleavage in at least one scene (the perv in me is coming out, oh well) ;)

The bar/gun fight scene was great and she knocked it out of the park during the whole film.
Especially the cool cat-like walkaway shot.

m4st4 wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:Anne absolutely killed as Selina Kyle/Catwoman! Finally we got to see a more ideal interpretation of Catwoman onscreen!

Oh yeah. Anne was gorgeous in this film. Nolan chose well when he cast her as Selina/Catwoman. Anne has the range the other actresses who auditioned (Knightley and Biel) do not.

I would have liked to see a fight scene between Catwoman and Talia though.

DKnight007 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

Oh yeah. Anne was gorgeous in this film. Nolan chose well when he cast her as Selina/Catwoman. Anne has the range the other actresses who auditioned (Knightley and Biel) do not.

If anything I would've loved to have seen Catwoman go after Bane and Batman take on Talia at the end. A Catwoman vs Talia fight would probably be cool but it is a little cliche. That's just my opinion though.

ComptonTerry wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:

If anything I would've loved to have seen Catwoman go after Bane and Batman take on Talia at the end. A Catwoman vs Talia fight would probably be cool but it is a little cliche. That's just my opinion though.

I see what your saying regarding a Catwoman vs Talia fight.

I also would have liked to have seen both Batman and Catwoman engage Bane. With Bane almost killing Catwoman and then Batman going nuts on Bane. Something like that.

DKnight007 wrote:Only thing I wished Anne did more....was to zip down her suit a bit and show some cleavage in at least one scene (the perv in me is coming out, oh well) ;)
I'm glad they didn't do that. Every single movie where a woman in in uniform has cleavage or a boob window. One: its a nice change for once, and two: Catwoman is already sexy as hell in that skin tight suit.

chee wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:Only thing I wished Anne did more....was to zip down her suit a bit and show some cleavage in at least one scene (the perv in me is coming out, oh well) ;)
I'm glad they didn't do that. Every single movie where a woman in in uniform has cleavage or a boob window. One: its a nice change for once, and two: Catwoman is already sexy as hell in that skin tight suit.
She was one of the most attractive women I've ever seen and she wasn't floozy about it (I used the word floozy 8-))
"When art imitates life"

During my fourth viewing tonight, I had a total "Star Wars" flashback during the scene toward the end where Selina says, "Come with me." That whole exchange with Batman was Luke and Han Solo before the battle against the Death Star. "Attacking Bane isn't my idea of courage; more like suicide." :lol:

I've never been a fan of Anne so I didn't know what to expect from her. I have to say she blew me away! She was amazing throughout the entire film. Can't imagine anyone else as Selina Kyle now. Hope there is Catwoman spin off for her!