Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
taopaipai wrote:Well in the comic books if I recall, during the first story arc of the first ongoing Catwoman series, Selina is
forced to work for Bane while he runs the city during the Knightfall arc before betraying him, so I'm not surprised to see Nolan use some of it here.
I've been seeing so many Knightfall/Vengeance Of Bane: 2 references so far its awesome. The whole coat with the collar flipped up, The way Bane talks and conversates the tone is very early Bane-ish, Black pants and boots combo, etc. Nolan is finally doing the character on-screen justice and i'm beyond stoked.

taopaipai wrote:Well in the comic books if I recall, during the first story arc of the first ongoing Catwoman series, Selina is
forced to work for Bane while he runs the city during the Knightfall arc before betraying him, so I'm not surprised to see Nolan use some of it here.
I would love to see her betraying Bane, really! And I wouldn't mind Nolan taking some material from there ;)

Anne Hathaway breathes!

On a serious note... Selina is Ryan Gosling, bane is George Clooney ;)

mchekhov wrote:Anne Hathaway breathes!

Bane gets an intern pregnant?

Very great and interesting interview !!! :twothumbsup:

mchekhov wrote:Anne Hathaway breathes!

Selina gets to Drive Batpod and Bane moves to Havaii? Cool. 8-)

No....Selina is the wide eyed and disillusioned younging falling for political hype behind Bane, only to inevitably end up disappointed

mchekhov wrote:No....Selina is the wide eyed and disillusioned you gong falling for political hype behind Bane, only to inevitably end up disappointed
You don't say.

Tom Hardy will be way better than Hathaway. It's like comparing Heath Ledger to Bale in Dark Knight :lol:

thedarklordrises wrote:Tom Hardy will be way better than Hathaway. It's like comparing Heath Ledger to Bale in Dark Knight :lol:
Chris is overall a better actor then Heath.

Christian Always is the person he plays.