Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
is it just me thinking her cat ears are actually the night vision goggles for her mask? and i was just looking at the pic on the TDKR website again, in fact it kinda looks like Bat logo!

I was skeptical after the official release, then indifferent, and then this pic sold me. She is Catwoman.

SINCEPTION wrote:is it just me thinking her cat ears are actually the night vision goggles for her mask? and i was just looking at the pic on the TDKR website again, in fact it kinda looks like Bat logo!
No, you're right on. Someone posted this gif a couple of months ago, actually.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:is it just me thinking her cat ears are actually the night vision goggles for her mask? and i was just looking at the pic on the TDKR website again, in fact it kinda looks like Bat logo!
No, you're right on. Someone posted this gif a couple of months ago, actually.
nice! yeah i definitely miss that, this is perfectly done.

SINCEPTION wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote: No, you're right on. Someone posted this gif a couple of months ago, actually.
nice! yeah i definitely miss that, this is perfectly done.
Yeah, except unlike in this animation, the whole pair of goggles retract over her head.

I'm not sure about the whole pair of goggles part... I think the night vision/cat vision part goes all the way up, forming cat ears, and dark glasses just retract inside, CGI style - like Batman's sonar in TDK. :think:

Wow, that looks like a pretty solid theory. Well noticed, and I think I agree.

If we get to see Selina invent herself then it could be explained that way. Breaking into Wayne's bunker or maybe he gave her some gear?

That's a really interesting idea, didn't think about that. Anyway, I really love the look, can't wait for more pictures and footage of her!

:? Anne Hathaway looks like a nerd in a holloween costume. I'm sorry but every time I see a new picture of her, whether it's a set photo or offical I get less convinced that she's right for this role. She just doesn't have the look or the personality that Catwoman requires, which should be super sexy, dark, and able to dish out an ass whooping. She's just a cute nerdy looking chick who I would never guess could beat anybody up. And the costume is flat out boring looking , or maybe it's just her . I get a feeling this will be strike 3 for female casting in batman films.

/flame shield