Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:by the way she's dressed she looks like she's off to sit at a place by herself reading...wearing a nice sun hat...with scenery and the ocean waves fuckin' pounding like the fists of clamoring prisoners.
For some reason I read that last part as "The ocean waves fuckin pounding her clam."
:lol:

Nolan4Life wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:by the way she's dressed she looks like she's off to sit at a place by herself reading...wearing a nice sun hat...with scenery and the ocean waves fuckin' pounding like the fists of clamoring prisoners.
For some reason I read that last part as "The ocean waves fuckin pounding her clam."
lol...yeah...that'd be karma for having her stunt double crash on the batbike she was supposed to be riding.

SantomTheWhite wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
lol...yeah...that'd be karma for having her stunt double crash on the batbike she was supposed to be riding.
And why would be karma? If the stunt double crashes on the bike that she's not even supposed to be riding, how is it her fault?
The stunt double for batman could hardly steer the thing last time when filming..

I was just joking. Of course it's not her fault. But I guess if I'd have to fault anything it would have to be the damn bike. Motherfucker's a piece of work.

After the first photo, I'm still not convinced on the idea of Catwoman (those goggles look awwwwfuuulllllll).

I like her outfit! :thumbup:
I don't even mind the goggles.
Beetles wrote:update:
according to Batman-news' source
Selina's backstory is similar to Year One and she does steal the batpod
Take it for what you will :)
Did he post any other details?
I'll admit I'm not a fan of the whole
dominatrix/prostitute/stripper/whatever other kind of sex worker angle, but oh well, we'll see.

Lynn wrote:I like her outfit! :thumbup:
dominatrix/prostitute/stripper/whatever other kind of sex worker angle, but oh well, we'll see.
I am not familiar with comics very well, what is Catwoman`s strory in Year One?

Asanty wrote:

I am not familiar with comics very well, what is Catwoman`s strory in Year One?
prostitute who looks after/lives with a girl named Holly whom eventually is inspired by the new Batman to done a mask
herself and start stealing shit.

i already told you it was a prostitute theme given i saw them in london
Lyn i dont like you. :twothumbsup: you have the strangest thoughts and posts. i think you would make me shoot myself in the head within 2 minutes of ever meeting which i god hope never ever happens by accident

He said that he would post the info around 12 EST on his site, Batman-news.com. So it should be out very soon :thumbup: