Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
balehead is suffering from fanatic delusion...anne is obviously the better choice for cat woman or nolan would have waited another 3 months for Marion to get back into shape to play the role.

Balefan wrote:Marion was negotiating a role in the movie much time before Anne was tested.
So what CBM said that?
They say the truth sometimes.
Or do you think they lie all the time? :roll:
Of course Nolan thought abt Marion for the role of Selina before Hathaway.
But she got pregnant and he had to choose another actress.
That´s what happened.
No way Nolan chose Anne because she is better than Marion for the role.
I just would like to know where did you get this,TalkOnCorners?
Jesus Christ just stop already. You don't know what you're talking about.

At this stage I would just like to reiterate the point:
nuff said :goNF:

Balefan wrote:Marion was negotiating a role in the movie much time before Anne was tested.
So what CBM said that?
That´s what happened.
Thanks for the inside info, Chris.

Was Heath cast as the Joker because Paul Bettany had the stomach flu?

steveportee wrote:
So what CBM said that?
That´s what happened.
Jesus Christ just stop already. You don't know what you're talking about.
And much less you.
talli wrote:balehead is suffering from fanatic delusion...anne is obviously the better choice for cat woman or nolan would have waited another 3 months for Marion to get back into shape to play the role.
:roll:
No. He wouldn´t wait for Marion because the filming was already planned to begin in May of this year and Nolan has to deliver the finished movie in July 2012...he wouldn´t go back just because of Marion.

Balefan wrote:
steveportee wrote: Jesus Christ just stop already. You don't know what you're talking about.
And much less you.
talli wrote:balehead is suffering from fanatic delusion...anne is obviously the better choice for cat woman or nolan would have waited another 3 months for Marion to get back into shape to play the role.
No. He wouldn´t wait for Marion because the filming was already planned to begin in May of this year and Nolan has to deliver the finished movie in July 2012...he wouldn´t go back just because of Marion.

riiiight....if Marion was the "perfect" choice, he would have no problem waiting, or just schedule the shoot in a way that would work out without having a delay

talli wrote:
Balefan wrote:
And much less you.

riiiight....if Marion was the "perfect" choice, he would have no problem waiting, or just schedule the shoot in a way that would work out without having a delay
This... he could have filmed all of the non-Selina oriented scenes before hand and Selina's after...

//

So what CBM said that?
That´s what happened.
Actually, that's not true. Anne was tested at the same time as the other 5 actresses who Nolan first considered. It's on the news page for this website if you go back a bit.

It's funny cuz not too long after Inception came out (even before) people were saying Marion was gonna be Catwoman but if I can remember right all WB said was that she was not gonna be Catwoman.... not she won't be in the film. But still everyone wrote her off.... I think Nolan knew he was gonna be using her, jgl and tom way before they let on.
Say Girl