Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

that vid reminds me of how much i disliked that movie.... looked cool, but what a mess.
A secretary has a near death experience, and wakes up a black belt?... and a seamstress at that?... hmmmmm. NEXT!...

freighttrain wrote:that vid reminds me of how much i disliked that movie.... looked cool, but what a mess.
A secretary has a near death experience, and wakes up a black belt?... and a seamstress at that?... hmmmmm. NEXT!...
excactly! it makes no sense at all.it's all really weird. :wtf:

Batmotor, Catwoman is a awful, terrible, disgraceful film. No one should like it, not even over Batman Returns. Really dude, come on, you have to be messing about. It's terrible!

All that reminds me how I never even saw Catwoman, but I'm willing to bet that the events don't take place in Gotham.

Mason01 wrote:Batmotor, Catwoman is a awful, terrible, disgraceful film. No one should like it, not even over Batman Returns. Really dude, come on, you have to be messing about. It's terrible!
seriously is it so wrong if someone has his own opinion? :|

BatMotor wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Batmotor, Catwoman is a awful, terrible, disgraceful film. No one should like it, not even over Batman Returns. Really dude, come on, you have to be messing about. It's terrible!
seriously is it so wrong if someone has his own opinion? :|
No. But to say Pfeiffer was lame is still an atrocious thing to say. That and add the fact that you think Catwoman is a better film or that Halle Berry was better shows how much of a noob you are "movie-wise". :facepalm:

RIFA wrote:
BatMotor wrote: seriously is it so wrong if someone has his own opinion? :|
No. But to say Pfeiffer was lame is still an atrocious thing to say. That and add the fact that you think Catwoman is a better film or that Halle Berry was better shows how much of a noob you are "movie-wise". :facepalm:
:clap:

Anne Hathaway will be the best portrayal of Catwoman with ease.

Halle Berry was better
Never seen the movie, but I think Halle Berry was better for the obvious reasons. :shh: