Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Some of this on screen wouldn't hurt

please enjoy

Mmmmuah

Don't mean to be a cockblock, but I seriously doubt we'll get any nude scenes in TDKR. It's just not Nolan's style. He seems to be a pretty classy guy which is reflected in his films. He's avoided such elements in his previous works and, even though I think it's pretty safe to say there will be a Bruce/Selina romantic sideplot, I doubt he'll be adding any sex scenes in TDKR.

MW715 wrote:Don't mean to be a cockblock, but I seriously doubt we'll get any nude scenes in TDKR. It's just not Nolan's style. He seems to be a pretty classy guy which is reflected in his films. He's avoided such elements in his previous works and, even though I think it's pretty safe to say there will be a Bruce/Selina romantic sideplot, I doubt he'll be adding any sex scenes in TDKR.

chee wrote:
MW715 wrote:Don't mean to be a cockblock, but I seriously doubt we'll get any nude scenes in TDKR. It's just not Nolan's style. He seems to be a pretty classy guy which is reflected in his films. He's avoided such elements in his previous works and, even though I think it's pretty safe to say there will be a Bruce/Selina romantic sideplot, I doubt he'll be adding any sex scenes in TDKR.
:silent:

chee wrote:
Exactly

... I don't think I ever referred to nudity? :eh:

just something a little more than this

.. or this

Honestly, they struck out twice with Katie Holmes and Maggie Gylennhal (imo). I hope the third time is a charm.