[SPOILERS] TDKR in India

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Well, Bale did say he wants a R-rated Batman. Maybe Chris gave him his wish. :lol:

Lynn wrote: Don't know if he's the Riddler, but I do know he's evilly laughing at us somewhere. :lol:
I'm sure he is evilly laughing at us somewhere

(eventhough it's not funny, we're trying our best to figure out what he means :lol: )

Yeah, trying to figure out things is all we can do for the next 14 months or so. :lol:

Batcat wrote:
Lynn wrote:
HUGO STRANGE CONFIRMED FOR TDKR! :lol:
I think you and I are becoming a little bit crazy :lol:

And filmfanatic is definitively the riddler :D
He's not the Riddler he's MEAN. :JGLface:

Batcat wrote:
Lynn wrote: Don't know if he's the Riddler, but I do know he's evilly laughing at us somewhere. :lol:
I'm sure he is evilly laughing at us somewhere

(eventhough it's not funny, we're trying our best to figure out what he means :lol: )
I'm not laughing, I promise. (well, maybe just a little). ;)

Come on, it wouldn't be fun if I gave you everything outright...

filmfanatic wrote:I'm not laughing, I promise. (well, maybe just a little). ;)

Come on, it wouldn't be fun if I gave you everything outright...
Now THAT wasn't fair at all :evil: :D

Dragon_316ca wrote:
Uh, it was already proven to be for another movie a while back. And welcome back, film.

My understanding is the sides are in fact for TDKR auditions, but the sides themselves are from other films.

Anyway, I think we'll be seeing some Josh Pence in India.

If I remember right the inception sides had nothing to do with inception. Usually sides ARE a part of the script. I'm not convinced the sides for Fox Hills Green are for Batman. They usually cast smaller principal roles in the area that they shoot in. Why would they cast these parts in LA?

George wrote:

My understanding is the sides are in fact for TDKR auditions, but the sides themselves are from other films.
Correct.

George wrote:
Correct again.

filmfanatic wrote:
George wrote:

Correct.

George wrote:
Correct again.

why are they casting in LA for shoots that will take place in Pittsburgh, New York, or London? Wouldnt it make more sense to cast out of new york? especially since they are smaller principal roles?

damn, I've been sleeping...i gotta submit something to JP