Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason01 wrote:Anne looks absolutely incredible. Those who say she's ugly need to have an eye examination, she's freaking gorgeous.
I agree, people be wiggin' out.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I think the people who say she's "hideous" are responding to her relatively pale skin and how it makes certain parts of her face red. I find that hot though

i think sometimes she does look weird, like in that picture. Her eye shadow is too strong, and her nose looks excessively big ...too much gumline showing in her smile...but then in other pics she looks fine

Anyone know if she's Russian, Jewish or Ukrainian?...I've seen alot of Russian Jews that look like her. They're hot.

I watched the red carpet show and I am not liking Anne Hathaway's look.

Her body clearly lacks muscle definition right now. Her lipstick stands out way too much as well. That red was a terrible choice. It reminds me of the Joker. :lol:

Rukia wrote:I watched the red carpet show and I am not liking Anne Hathaway's look.

Her body clearly lacks muscle definition right now. Her lipstick stands out way too much as well. That red was a terrible choice. It reminds me of the Joker. :lol:
... because you think the wardrobe dept and costuming will just dress her up in the film as she is in the oscars? :roll:

Production starts May, calm down

Rukia wrote:I watched the red carpet show and I am not liking Anne Hathaway's look.

Not you again. :facepalm:

Christian can kick Bobby's ass if he want.
with ease.