Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yep, I hope he won't have that much beard when they will start shooting :lol: But if it's like in the first 2 pics then he looks great IMO :thumbup: Anyway, there are not really any reasons for Bruce Wayne to have so much beard ;)

Agreed, this is a little too much. :lol:

I wouldn't have a problem with him having a little facial hair as Bruce Wayne. The problem is is he can't have ANY as Batman.

I'd be 100% in favor of longer hair and a beard on Bruce Wayne - like Bale's look a month ago...but that would mean Batman were to have facial hair and people would find it a bit odd...Commisioner Gordon: "hmm...I don't know what to say...are you following Bruce Wayne's look or is Bruce Wayne following your look? interesting....wait, are you Bruce Wayne? omg omg omg omg, plz take off that mask, Batman omg omg hry up plz"

BALE FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR FOR THE FIGHTER AT THE OSCARS TOMORROW. SCREW THE GUY FROM THE KINGS SPEECH (even though he was probably very good, I haven't seen The King's Speech yet)

SantomTheWhite wrote:BALE FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR FOR THE FIGHTER AT THE OSCARS TOMORROW. SCREW THE GUY FROM THE KINGS SPEECH (even though he was probably very good, I haven't seen The King's Speech yet)

lol he was very good. He already has an Oscar, he's an amazing actor. I think Bale deserves it more this year, but Rush CAN pull an upset

Woah. The beard. It's so... bushy.

I dislike. :thumbdown:

how long was he in china? a week?

I just saw the King's Speech, finishing off my Oscar film list for this last year.

Colin definitely deserves Best Actor.

As for Supporting, Bale was the best.

I love Bale with the beard but Bruce Wayne is not one to wear facial hair anywhere near that length. A little would be cool.