[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Last edited by Mason on August 5th, 2011, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Eight wrote:Oh my f***ing God. Do you not know what arena football is?
I think I pretty much explained it. :problem:

If the signs are going to be used... they answer my questions. "The Super Bowl goes through Gotham."

Sorry about posting multiple times, but I can't seem to be able to edit my last post for some reason.

Mason01 wrote:Image
Hold my phone, I got this.

Mason, great job posting all of these updates!

And just to clarify, I believe the Rogues are a fictional NFL team. The XFL was basically the NFL with less rules, and has been defunct for a couple years. Arena Football still exists (it's mildly popular) but is played indoors.

Rukia wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Oh my f***ing God. Do you not know what arena football is?
I think I pretty much explained it. :problem:

If the signs are going to be used... they answer my questions. "The Super Bowl goes through Gotham."
Wow.

Arena football is played in doors... and the field is 50 yards long. :lol:

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Mason, great job posting all of these updates!

And just to clarify, I believe the Rogues are a fictional NFL team. The XFL was basically the NFL with less rules, and has been defunct for a couple years. Arena Football still exists (it's mildly popular) but is played indoors.
A fictional NFL team. Interesting. I didn't realize the AFL was still in business.

I know all about the XFL. Some dude had the words "He Hate Me" or something like that on the back of his jersey. :lol:

so since one of the photo mentioned "superbowl" go through gotham, can i safely says that its a NFL team? i am not so familiar with American pro sport aside from the NBA though lol

Crazy Eight wrote:
Wow.

Arena football is played in doors... and the field is 50 yards long. :lol:
Aw, I didn't realize that. Obviously I'm not an Arena Football League guy. But I've seen some of the logos and I know the teams have nicknames like the Barnstormers. It seemed feasible. -shrug-

Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)

2) I am indeed working on TDKR. That is the truth, so help me god. And I have worked on previous Nolan films. I can't say more than that. Do I have all the inside info? Absolutely not. Am I Chris Nolan's right hand man? No. If I have portrayed myself as those things, my sincere apologies. There were certainly times where the mystique of supplying info got the better of me and for that I apologize.

3) My sole purpose here is to provide some new tidbits and confirm a few things as well. For you guys. It sucks being in the dark especially if you're really looking forward to something. So if I can help stoke that excitement, great. If that is not happening then clearly I'm doing something wrong.

If you feel burned about my embellishments, again my sincere apologies. That was not my aim. If it irks everyone I'll gladly hit the road. This board should be for sharing info and getting excited for what is sure to be a great film. If that is the case, then it's been a fun time guys and gals. Nolan Fans is a stellar site with a great group behind it.