[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It's difficult to say if Wally is there with them, but it looks to be as if they are perhaps location scouting. I've never seen a picture of Nolan's usual location scout, so if anyone can validate him, that would validate what is happening here.

K-Murphey wrote:It's difficult to say if Wally is there with them, but it looks to be as if they are perhaps location scouting.
Wally said in that radio interview that he does tag along with Chris with scouting locations.

AlexHaas wrote:Image
[left to right]
Chris Courbold?
-?- (this guy was on the TDK special features)
Christopher "Jesus" Nolan
-?-
Wally Pfister

apw
K-Murphey wrote:It's difficult to say if Wally is there with them, but it looks to be as if they are perhaps location scouting. I've never seen a picture of Nolan's usual location scout, so if anyone can validate him, that would validate what is happening here.
Wally is there. He is next to Nolan in the glasses.

Chris, Wally, Nathan Crowley and Chris Courbold? are pictured.

No idea who the guy in the pattern shirt is.
Last edited by apw on February 19th, 2011, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

apw wrote:
K-Murphey wrote:It's difficult to say if Wally is there with them, but it looks to be as if they are perhaps location scouting. I've never seen a picture of Nolan's usual location scout, so if anyone can validate him, that would validate what is happening here.
Wally is there. He is to the right of Nolan.

Chris, Wally, Nathan Crowley and maybe Chris Courbold are pictured.

Okay, recognizing Nolan's crew from the backs of heads is downright creepy now. :lol:

apw
Anita18 wrote:
apw wrote:
Wally is there. He is to the right of Nolan.

Chris, Wally, Nathan Crowley and maybe Chris Courbold are pictured.

Okay, recognizing Nolan's crew from the backs of heads is downright creepy now. :lol:
Anita - You could TOTALLY do it!

apw wrote:
Anita18 wrote:Okay, recognizing Nolan's crew from the backs of heads is downright creepy now. :lol:
Nope, didn't recognize Wally, and I've walked past the man in person several times. :P

apw
Anita18 wrote:
apw wrote:
Nope, didn't recognize Wally, and I've walked past the man in person several times. :P
And I thought you were the biggest fan girl around. You sent packages to his agent! I've never doing anything that sad. ;)

nolanfans.com ... where fans eventually become stalkers

apw wrote:
Anita18 wrote: Nope, didn't recognize Wally, and I've walked past the man in person several times. :P
And I thought you were the biggest fan girl around. You sent packages to his agent! I've never doing anything that sad. ;)
Yeah my friend was like, "So much for fangirling." :P

I think he'd rather receive fun packages than be stalked in person though. :lol: I'm going to try WB next, at least someone over there has to be familiar with the TDK ARG...