[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) on Smithfield Street in Pittsburgh.
It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)

Oh my. I can't imagine what I would have done if I saw Chris and co roaming about.

That's awesome.

AlexHaas wrote:This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) in Pittsburgh. It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)
Probably trying to find IHOP.

chee wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) in Pittsburgh. It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)
Would be hilarious if someone catches a photo of them in IHOP, and the internet goes crazy over part of TDKR being shot there.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Awesome! :thumbup:

Interesting...especially after the story that came out yesterday saying they would likely have to shoot someplace else due to a tax freeze.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

chee wrote:
Highly Unlikely

cool :goNF:

Batman-News.com wrote:Interesting...especially after the story that came out yesterday saying they would likely have to shoot someplace else due to a tax freeze.
My guess is they'll scout the locations in Pittsburgh and wait to see if the tax credits are reinstated next month. Since they have to put the application in at least three months before filming (and going by Le Figaro report filming there wouldn't be until summer), they can wait until after the tax credits decision is made. But like most productions they probably want to work out costs, etc before the tax credits decision comes through. So they can weigh up the decision with/without tax credits to film there over another city.
Last edited by nadine on February 19th, 2011, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.