[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MMatt wrote:I was gonna kind of miss Lower Wacker, but it's looking like Wabash Tunnel is gonna fill in nicely

*manip*

Something better get blowed up real good in that tunnel.
:D :lol: :clap: :twisted: :goNF:
Sigs???

warnerg wrote:Everybody's trippin about the batwing. This is Christopher f******* Nolan. If you don't like it go watch some other lame a$$ super hero movie.

i will.

It's called
the dark knight rises
:lol:

talli wrote:
warnerg wrote:Everybody's trippin about the batwing. This is Christopher f******* Nolan. If you don't like it go watch some other lame a$$ super hero movie.

i will.

It's called
the dark knight rises
:neutral:

Forum Pro
Law
im convinced talli has a mental disorder, or he enjoys sitting in front of his computer browsing through tom hardy pictures with his pants off.. either one

talli wrote:

i will.

It's called
the dark knight rises
Oh... so this is the Talli I've been hearing about for so long.... :lol:

nadine wrote:Pretty sure this information would have already been posted. It's just a tidbit regarding stunt doubles, which might help people which trying to identify scenes being filmed with the female stunt doubles.

Cotillard
Tracey Ruggerio - Public Enemies and Inception

Hathaway

Sophia Crawford, Bean Peel and Nicola Berwick - Ella Enchanted (2003)
Deborah L. Mazor - The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004)
Diana R. Lupo and Shauna Duggins - Get Smart (2008)
Tracey Ruggerio - Bride Wars (2009)

Since Tracey has worked with both, she'd most likely be doing the stunts for Marion than Anne given their past film involvements.. but could be doubling for both.

Sophia Crawford is the stunt double for Anne Hathaway....also known as "Emily Blunt" to the morons of NF

Law_of_4 wrote:im convinced talli has a mental disorder, or he enjoys sitting in front of his computer browsing through tom hardy pictures with his pants off.. either one
He craves attention because in real life he's very insecure about himself.

Forum Pro
Law
Mason01 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:im convinced talli has a mental disorder, or he enjoys sitting in front of his computer browsing through tom hardy pictures with his pants off.. either one
agreed

Law_of_4 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
agreed
His inability to transform makes him depressed and suicidal hence his unusual actions on an internet forum.

Mason01 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: agreed
His inability to transform makes him depressed and suicidal hence his unusual actions on an internet forum.
Well, I think Talli is hilarious. The last thing I want this forum to be is a jerking circle surrounding a pile of Nolan DVDs. I like Nolan's work because he is able to inject intelligence into the summer blockbuster, and I get to feed my collegiate intellect and my adolescent impulses in the same viewing.