[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
nolan-pittsburgh.jpg

is nolan hinting that we could finally be getting the black and yellow emblem on the bat suit?
you know what it is

sapporostar wrote:is nolan hinting that we could finally be getting the black and yellow emblem on the bat suit?
you know what it is
How did you assume that from a photo of them looking at a map? :wtf:

Pittsburgh Steelers, Chee.

Rukia wrote:Pittsburgh Steelers, Chee.
Oh...I still don't get it.

Hey, I just got an account here, but I'm the person that saw them in Pittsburgh. I have another photo and a short video as well. To the person wondering if it was a map they were looking at - yes, it was. I saw it. Chris Nolan was pointing at intersections on the map and Wally Pfister (I think was the guy on his immediate left) was snapping photos of the map where he was pointing. They also seemed to be checking out the parking lot immediately across the street from them (they were standing directly in front of the Smithfield church). They were very focused on their work.

It totally made my day, hell, my year!

ajrsummers wrote:Hey, I just got an account here, but I'm the person that saw them in Pittsburgh. I have another photo and a short video as well. To the person wondering if it was a map they were looking at - yes, it was. I saw it. Chris Nolan was pointing at intersections on the map and Wally Pfister (I think was the guy on his immediate left) was snapping photos of the map where he was pointing. They also seemed to be checking out the parking lot immediately across the street from them (they were standing directly in front of the Smithfield church). They were very focused on their work.

It totally made my day, hell, my year!
Welcome. Man, that's so cool. I'm definitely jealous. Do you mind posting the other photo and the video? Thanks.

I actually don't know how to post the photo and video, but I will email them to the administrator so maybe he can do it.

ajrsummers wrote:I actually don't know how to post the photo and video, but I will email them to the administrator so maybe he can do it.
First you'll have to upload the picture to a file sharing site (Photobucket or Image Shack) and the video to Youtube or Vimeo, then you can easily post the URL in a message, or just send a link.

:D