[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
His inability to transform makes him depressed and suicidal hence his unusual actions on an internet forum.

Mason01 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:im convinced talli has a mental disorder, or he enjoys sitting in front of his computer browsing through tom hardy pictures with his pants off.. either one
He craves attention because in real life he's very insecure about himself.
Wait, Talli is a HE???!!!!!I thought she was....i mean...he was.....nevermind. Sometimes he says interesting things, but at one point, he destroys everything talking like a bitch obsessed with Tom Hardy... When that happens, i use to tell to myself " Look who´s in one of those monthly days", but now, she´s a he
:batface:

talli wrote:Sophia Crawford is the stunt double for Anne Hathaway....also known as "Emily Blunt" to the morons of NF
Fuck you.

talli wrote:
nadine wrote:Pretty sure this information would have already been posted. It's just a tidbit regarding stunt doubles, which might help people which trying to identify scenes being filmed with the female stunt doubles.

Cotillard
Tracey Ruggerio - Public Enemies and Inception

Hathaway

Sophia Crawford, Bean Peel and Nicola Berwick - Ella Enchanted (2003)
Deborah L. Mazor - The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004)
Diana R. Lupo and Shauna Duggins - Get Smart (2008)
Tracey Ruggerio - Bride Wars (2009)

Since Tracey has worked with both, she'd most likely be doing the stunts for Marion than Anne given their past film involvements.. but could be doubling for both.

Sophia Crawford is the stunt double for Anne Hathaway....also known as "Emily Blunt" to the morons of NF
Nobody ever said it actually was Emily Blunt. Just that she looked like her in some pictures.

TheArchitect wrote:
talli wrote:

Sophia Crawford is the stunt double for Anne Hathaway....also known as "Emily Blunt" to the morons of NF
Nobody ever said it actually was Emily Blunt. Just that she looked like her in some pictures.
check again.

Alot of angry forum posters on right now. Wow. I feel like I'm that unemployed, overweight, girlfriend lacking philosophy major anticipating the next Star Wars prequel all over again...

:ugeek:

I really don't care enough to check back through hundreds of pages of posts.

TheArchitect wrote:I really don't care enough to check back through hundreds of pages of posts.
That's why I switch between this and IMDb newsdesk for info, because everything gets put under vague categories here - it's not a bad thing as far as discussion is concerned, but it's hard to keep up when you've got people who post every two minutes.

Too bad this forum doesn't have an Ignore option. Might wanna look into that...

MindYourSurroundings wrote:Too bad this forum doesn't have an Ignore option. Might wanna look into that...
It does have an ignore option. I've added edward_norton to my ignore list.