[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MindYourSurroundings wrote:Too bad this forum doesn't have an Ignore option. Might wanna look into that...
But most ideological progress occurs through debating... especially the heated kind. I value what every poster has to say, as long as its not trolling/flaming.

Flaming trolls need to get off the computer and finish their summer school algebra homework.

darkest_knight wrote:
MindYourSurroundings wrote:Too bad this forum doesn't have an Ignore option. Might wanna look into that...
But most ideological progress occurs through debating... especially the heated kind. I value what every poster has to say, as long as its not trolling/flaming.

Flaming trolls need to get off the computer and finish their summer school algebra homework.
Speaking of algebra

3 + talli = 3

Therefore

Talli = 0

;)

TheArchitect wrote:
It does have an ignore option. I've added edward_norton to my ignore list.
How? Do you have to get to a certain post count? All I see is report and quote.

Oh and Darkest_Knight, it's not a debate when it will always be one-sided. He's not gonna change his ways or views for anybody.

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
TheArchitect wrote: It does have an ignore option. I've added edward_norton to my ignore list.

Oh and Darkest_Knight, it's not a debate when it will always be one-sided. He's not gonna change his ways or views for anybody.
Click on the profile of the person you want to ignore and you should see two options. "Add friend" or "add foe". If you click "add foe" you won't be able to see that person's posts.

TheArchitect wrote:

Click on the profile of the person you want to ignore and you should see two options. "Add friend" or "add foe". If you click "add foe" you won't be able to see that person's posts.
:oldmanface: Thank you!

TheArchitect wrote: It does have an ignore option. I've added edward_norton to my ignore list.

Well, as someone who has debated with obnoxiously brilliant people in my past life as a philosophy buff, I will say that no one is immutable. However, the great stubborn pillars only crumble when no one is looking. Basically, "I am never wrong... until I disagree with my past self."

I enjoy Talli's absolutist, even obnoxious statements because its like the kid who throws a box of fireworks into a bonfire just to see what happens.

That being said, Talli isn't the one I've observed on flaming rampages over the past couple of days. Other than the "morons" post. Which was hilarious in context.
TheArchitect wrote:

But if only I could ignore my own posts. That would be the zenith point of my online career. :twothumbsup:

If you going to block someone so you do see their opinion, then whats the point of even being here. Talli brings up good points which make me look at things differently, but so does everybody else. That's I wouldn't block anyone regardless.

darkest_knight wrote:
Well, as someone who has debated with obnoxiously brilliant people in my past life as a philosophy buff, I will say that no one is immutable. However, the great stubborn pillars only crumble when no one is looking. Basically, "I am never wrong... until I disagree with my past self."

I enjoy Talli's absolutist, even obnoxious statements because its like the kid who throws a box of fireworks into a bonfire just to see what happens.
Haha you're right about that! Great post! :D

christophmac wrote:
TheArchitect wrote:I really don't care enough to check back through hundreds of pages of posts.
That's why I switch between this and IMDb newsdesk for info, because everything gets put under vague categories here - it's not a bad thing as far as discussion is concerned, but it's hard to keep up when you've got people who post every two minutes.
I remember when I first came here (early in Inception's development), I liked it because it was much easier to keep up with than on IMDb. Oh how times have changed. At least the mods keep the number of threads under control. But I don't want to know what's going to happen to this site in 342 days.

Forum Pro
Law
I remember when I first came here (early in Inception's development), I liked it because it was much easier to keep up with than on IMDb. Oh how times have changed. At least the mods keep the number of threads under control. But I don't want to know what's going to happen to this site in 342 days.
talli will go on and on about how he never said anything negative about this movie and he know JGL would never be the traitor and that the movie blew him away and yeah... he'll basically deny any negative thing he's ever said about the movie
Last edited by Law on August 12th, 2011, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.