[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anita18 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Really suspicious still. Seems like a HUGE spoiler for fanatic to give away. Huge. I'd understand if a pic was released and he was confirming it, but this is preemptive. Hm... and he did say he'd spread disinformation... suspect.
If he's posting it and they're shooting it on a public street with tons of observers, I'd say Nolan's okay with us knowing it. :lol:
Nolan's trolling with us. :twisted:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
TDKR spoiler tags are stronger than alcohol. You're lost.

We're all lost.
Not me! HaHa :twisted:
You will, my friend.

You will.

Anita18 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Really suspicious still. Seems like a HUGE spoiler for fanatic to give away. Huge. I'd understand if a pic was released and he was confirming it, but this is preemptive. Hm... and he did say he'd spread disinformation... suspect.
If he's posting it and they're shooting it on a public street with tons of observers, I'd say Nolan's okay with us knowing it. :lol:
No pics of Marion as Talia have been posted... and apparently spectators have said they tried very hard to cover her from public view....

I love how the slightest bit of news can do this to the internet:
Most users ever online was 261 on July 31, 2011, 5:15 pm

I've suggested
Fox/Caine dying because they are fatherly/moral figures for Bruce, it can raise the emotional stakes and see Bruce becoming his own, plus Fox dying would bring out Bruce's technological acumen
Its a Chris Nolan film though, leaked plot points this huge don't happen with him.

Flying Rodent wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Not me! HaHa :twisted:
You will, my friend.

You will.
I have self-control. I no read no Spoilers!
Sigs???

theweatherman wrote:I love how the slightest bit of news can do this to the internet:
:D

theweatherman wrote:I love how the slightest bit of news can do this to the internet:
Rest in peace old record. I remember how crazy that night was, when the reviews started flooding in.

we still need those lurkers to come out of hiding.

Does anyone have an address I can just send a cheque to for Chris Nolan, for all the times I will be seeing this film :twothumbsup: