[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Z. Cobb wrote:I found wally... wait WHAT>!
That mother fucker. He listed literature as one of his activities... Wally said he reads a lot when he's not shooting...

Either way.... filmfanatic... fuck you! Stop torturing us.

I... no...

Speechless.

Confusion and shock. If it continues like it is now then there won't even be any surprises left for people next summer.

Nolan killed SHH, that's the spoiler!

I got a bottle of Vodka and 6 cans of beer. Let´s see if i can manage to don´t remember what i read in the spoiler tags tomorrow.

Crazy Eight wrote:Really suspicious still. Seems like a HUGE spoiler for fanatic to give away. Huge. I'd understand if a pic was released and he was confirming it, but this is preemptive. Hm... and he did say he'd spread disinformation... suspect.
If he's posting it and they're shooting it on a public street with tons of observers, I'd say Nolan's okay with us knowing it. :lol:

I'm seriously considering leaving this thread forever. Too many spoilers.

CM_Punk wrote:I got a bottle of Vodka and 6 cans of beer. Let´s see if i can manage to don´t remember what i read in the spoiler tags tomorrow.
TDKR spoiler tags are stronger than alcohol. You're lost.

We're all lost.

Flying Rodent wrote:Filmfanatic, tell Chris we all got mind-fucked because of him.

That will make his day, for sure.
How is something EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE [/oldman] speculated from day 1 a mind-fuck? None of this has shocked me, but it all sounds fantastic.

MMatt wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:Filmfanatic, tell Chris we all got mind-fucked because of him.

That will make his day, for sure.
How is something EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE [/oldman] speculated from day 1 a mind-fuck? None of this has shocked me, but it all sounds fantastic.
Thank you. People are overreacting. This stuff is confirmation more than shocking.

Flying Rodent wrote:
CM_Punk wrote:I got a bottle of Vodka and 6 cans of beer. Let´s see if i can manage to don´t remember what i read in the spoiler tags tomorrow.
TDKR spoiler tags are stronger than alcohol. You're lost.

We're all lost.
Not me! HaHa :twisted:
Sigs???