[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:If Filmfanatic's got any sense he's halfway to Mexico by now
Well, according to his website he is on a plane there right now to film a super top secret blockbuster movie. Although his IP address says he's posting from his mom's basement, so...
Lol

Baconboy wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
It will be posted soon I think. It's not out yet.
Ok thanks. I'm ready for this. :twisted:

Guys no need to keep discussions on Bane's accent in spoiler tags.

abcd786 wrote:Guys no need to keep discussions on Bane's accent in spoiler tags.
We haven't HEARD his accent, yet, so there's no spoilers. I JUST WANT HIS VOICE TO FRIGIN COME OUT!

Interesting...the hostage is the scientist who built the machine...

His accent just sounded like a mix of Euro accents. Very hard to pinpoint. People around me in the crowd were making all kinds of guesses. Very awesome day, but hot as hell.

Awesome reactions from the crowd. From cheering to panicking in no time!

Zomg that is intense. All those people's cheers instantly switching to screams. It's a very terrorizing scene for sure!

It was pretty awesome. Everyone really got into it. Kudos to everyone for playing their parts well! I had a gun pointed at my face, lol. Can't wait to see the finished product.