[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

It actually is kind've a big spoiler...read at your own risk! It's funny...because after reading that, I'm almost at the point where I'm like "fuck it...There's no turning back now...I know too much already. I'll just know the whole movie before it comes out, fuck it."

I very sceptical about that spoiler. There so much rumours popping up on this film it's difficult to determine what true and what's not.
But Jgl being killed in the departed fashion would be awesome. I don't how that would add to the story though. There seems to be a lot of death in this film

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Someone posted some potentially huge spoilers over at SHH:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpos ... tcount=940

Read if you really can't help it, somehow i've managed to not read it so far.
That is pretty big, but I have absolutely no context for what it means as a part of the movie's plot.

You gfys are going to hate yourselves for spoiling this movie when it's released. 8-)

In a Nolan movie I am not worried about a spoiler, I mean I thought I knew exactly how TDK was gonna go down before I saw it and boy was I wrong! For me that spoiler just intrigued me a little.

Still READ AT OWN RISK IT IS INDEED A HUGE SPOILER (for anyone still questioning reading it).
Last edited by beanham22 on August 5th, 2011, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

So, this is what happens at Heinz Field:
Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.

ahhhh man lucky people!!!!

it would be very Nolan like of him to do that. Cillian repeatedly gets the bag.

filmfanatic wrote:This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

So, this is what happens at Heinz Field:
Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.
Holy fuckballs Batman.