[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Enemy of my enemy and such, plus we don't know when this scene would take place in the film, he could have his reputation restored by then.

Cops cheering and looking up suggests maybe Batman gets the better of Bane in some rooftop action sequence.

waveking wrote:Cops cheering and looking up suggests maybe Batman gets the better of Bane in some rooftop action sequence.
Or Bane is kicking Batmans ass :)

Now imagine Bane standing on a rooftop, hoisting the broken shell of Batman into the sky as the sun rises behind him.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
waveking wrote:Cops cheering and looking up suggests maybe Batman gets the better of Bane in some rooftop action sequence.
Or Bane is kicking Batmans ass :)
then why are the cops cheering him while Bane's thugs were held captive on the ground?

Jonas Agersø wrote:Just to start up the 176 page discussion again. That's not a sign of steroids guys. He isn't even that buff.
Steroids don't guarantee a bigger body. Hardy, or anyone else for that matter, can take different kinds of roids and still have an undefined physique. The role of steroids in bodybuilding is subject to the recovery time which means that no matter who you are, you still have to hit the gym hard and often to get bigger like the stereotypical roid-heads do.
I'm gonna draw a bit back on my initial comments accusing Hardy of taking performance enhancers or boosters, but it is awfully suspicious that a guy with a track record of bulking up with no effects, for Warrior and Bronson, can suddenly develop a wide case of acne on his back. That is if he is indeed telling the truth about his real diet to gain the mass. I believe the bulking up with calories as evidenced by his stretch marks but can't overlook the fact on his back.

But to gain mass no matter how you choose to do it, you need a lot of calories. And some people respond to lots of calories by getting acne, I have several friends of mine who work out a lot and do martial arts and stuff, before they started working out their skin was perfect, but then they changed their diet to fit their training and now they have acne on their back and such.

what is this?

@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:what is this?
Anne's stand-in or stunt double one of the two.
Last edited by nadine on August 4th, 2011, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.