[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
they should pick the most open spot in the city and have it be the final batman/bane battle. 200 by standers watching (aren't on the film, the film is close up on batman/bane in their little area) alot of fans watching the filming...then comes the deathblow...AHHHFUUUCCKK, they ruined the ending for us! well, we didn't have to be here either. :batface:

Oh, I could be one of them. :lol:
Something tells me Nolan would probably have Pittsburgh evacuated before shooting a scene like that, though. :P

Looks like the city wants the TDKR production crew to blow up an Igloo:

http://www.examiner.com/film-industry-i ... an-to-town
Many fine folks have come out of the woodwork to accept accolades for being instrumental in bringing the final installment of the Batman Trilogy to Pittsburgh. There are rumors circulating, however, no one person is responsible. A building is. The ability to explode the Civic Arena and use the footage for a key scene in the movie may have been the key bargaining chip that brought The Dark Knight Rises to Pittsburgh. A series of deals, behind closed doors, between The Pittsburgh Film Office (PFO), Governor Tom Corbett and the Sports and Exhibition Authority of Pittsburgh (SEA) may have sealed the deal and brought win-win situations to all parties involved.

... explode the Civic Arena? :batface:

Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like the city wants the TDKR production crew to blow up an Igloo:

Many fine folks have come out of the woodwork to accept accolades for being instrumental in bringing the final installment of the Batman Trilogy to Pittsburgh. There are rumors circulating, however, no one person is responsible. A building is. The ability to explode the Civic Arena and use the footage for a key scene in the movie may have been the key bargaining chip that brought The Dark Knight Rises to Pittsburgh. A series of deals, behind closed doors, between The Pittsburgh Film Office (PFO), Governor Tom Corbett and the Sports and Exhibition Authority of Pittsburgh (SEA) may have sealed the deal and brought win-win situations to all parties involved.
Hell yeah! :batface:

Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like the city wants the TDKR production crew to blow up an Igloo:

My goodness, Nolan is too badass. Not sure what they'd disguise the Mellon arena as for the movie. Unless Bruce Wayne is catching a hockey game when Bane decides to crash the party :lol:

Thats so Nolan lol
Say Girl

I don't even wanna know.

Exploding buildings are always nice.

I don't even know what it COULD be, but I know it's going to be completely awesome.

Nolan is such a badass.