Loading...
The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Site Admin
Posts: 1389
Location: Florida
This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) on Smithfield Street in Pittsburgh.
It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)

Image
Posts: 2224
Oh my. I can't imagine what I would have done if I saw Chris and co roaming about.
Posts: 20393
That's awesome.
Posts: 13640
Location: Florida
AlexHaas wrote:This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) in Pittsburgh. It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)


Probably trying to find IHOP.
Posts: 16900
Location: Hell, probably.
chee wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:This photo was taken by a fan earlier today (Feb. 18) in Pittsburgh. It appears they're huddled around a map.
Scouting locations? ;)


Probably trying to find IHOP.


Would be hilarious if someone catches a photo of them in IHOP, and the internet goes crazy over part of TDKR being shot there.
Posts: 95
Location: Australia
Awesome! :thumbup:
Posts: 435
Location: USA
Interesting...especially after the story that came out yesterday saying they would likely have to shoot someplace else due to a tax freeze.
Posts: 20393
chee wrote:
Probably trying to find IHOP.

Highly Unlikely
Image
Posts: 2282
Location: Melbourne, Australia
cool :goNF:
Posts: 95
Location: Australia
Batman-News.com wrote:Interesting...especially after the story that came out yesterday saying they would likely have to shoot someplace else due to a tax freeze.

My guess is they'll scout the locations in Pittsburgh and wait to see if the tax credits are reinstated next month. Since they have to put the application in at least three months before filming (and going by Le Figaro report filming there wouldn't be until summer), they can wait until after the tax credits decision is made. But like most productions they probably want to work out costs, etc before the tax credits decision comes through. So they can weigh up the decision with/without tax credits to film there over another city.
Last edited by nadine on February 19th, 2011, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests.