UK Fans. Hardy will be on Chatty Man monday

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I like Goyer to, but he needs someone else writing with him or a good director to keep him in check.

He usually writes the script by himself. He's not a very good director that's for sure. Anything he directs is usually very mediocre.

JUSTIN time wrote: Yea, I can't wait to see how Nolan handles the characters developments and their pasts in this movie.

Also I like how he developed Ra's in BB. When he and Bruce were sitting next to the fire after training, Ra's described the pain he felt when his wife was taken from him and how he uses that pain to go on. Nolan uses the subtlest ways to develop a character, not showing us a character’s complete past, but letting us know enough to understand the character.
Yes, I think it will be something like that too for Selina.
Or will there be a flashback? As it seems they are searching for a young and strong girl, it could be young Selina?
I would love a scene where she talks about her past with Bruce. Or maybe a scene where she fights (as Catwoman) with one of her clients (if ever she is a prostitute) telling him how she hates men like him and that he doesn't deserve anything else that what he's getting today (being robbed, and she will maybe attach him to his bed or to a chair half naked or something like that). I'm sure it will be subtle anyway :) (and it all depends on what her past is of course...)

mao
Batcat wrote:
JUSTIN time wrote: Yea, I can't wait to see how Nolan handles the characters developments and their pasts in this movie.

Also I like how he developed Ra's in BB. When he and Bruce were sitting next to the fire after training, Ra's described the pain he felt when his wife was taken from him and how he uses that pain to go on. Nolan uses the subtlest ways to develop a character, not showing us a character’s complete past, but letting us know enough to understand the character.
Yes, I think it will be something like that too for Selina.
Or will there be a flashback? As it seems they are searching for a young and strong girl, it could be young Selina?
I would love a scene where she talks about her past with Bruce. Or maybe a scene where she fights (as Catwoman) with one of her clients (if ever she is a prostitute) telling him how she hates men like him and that he doesn't deserve anything else that what he's getting today (being robbed, and she will maybe attach him to his bed or to a chair half naked or something like that). I'm sure it will be subtle anyway :) (and it all depends on what her past is of course...)
Sorry, but I really hope that Nolan stays away from the prostitute origin. I'd rather he expand on her Long Halloween/Dark Victory connections or show us how she became an expert thief.

mao wrote: Sorry, but I really hope that Nolan stays away from the prostitute origin. I'd rather he expand on her Long Halloween/Dark Victory connections or show us how she became an expert thief.
You don't have to be sorry, to each their own ;) I don't mind her origins, I just hope she gets a past, something that shows us why she decides to become a thief. :) And as it is in Nolan's world I suppose she might have a dark past, except if she starts out as Dent in TDK...

I'm so excited to see Nolan’s take on Selina; a character that I think will have the least amount of screen time. I can't even begin to say how thrilled the other aspects of the movie (Other characters, plot, overall direction the movie, and everything else) are making me.

mchekhov wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Looks like he's putting some muscle on. Good going! :twothumbsup:

looks as skinny as ever to me...
Agreed.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

looks as skinny as ever to me...
Agreed.

-Vader