Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Matthew Modine is secretly Joker all along. :ninja:

The Grey II: Starring Joseph Gordon-Bearfighter

mchekhov wrote:Image
:eh:

Why?
Sigs???

JGL strikes me as more of a twink than a bear. But Modine has obviously had more experience with him.

Golden Age wrote:JGL strikes me as more of a twink than a bear. But Modine has obviously had more experience with him.

lmao

Golden Age wrote:JGL strikes me as more of a twink than a bear. But Modine has obviously had more experience with him.
:lol:

I posted this in the Judge thread, but I figured it would be good here too.

Christopher Judge audio interview here (TDKR parts starts at 29:30)

http://www2.kisw.com/listen/bj-sheas-ge ... episode-53

Talks a lot about his fight scene with JGL, (lol Joe put him in the hospital) Bale and afterwards the hosts speculate about what he let slip about Joe's character... :-D

madcowre wrote:I posted this in the Judge thread, but I figured it would be good here too.

Christopher Judge audio interview here (TDKR parts starts at 29:30)

http://www2.kisw.com/listen/bj-sheas-ge ... episode-53

Talks a lot about his fight scene with JGL, (lol Joe put him in the hospital) Bale and afterwards the hosts speculate about what he let slip about Joe's character... :-D
:lol: Interesting he referred to Bale and JGL as the "leads". :think: Damn it seems Joe felt really bad about punching him in the face. :lol: