Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
My avy lol ... I like yours talli, that stare is basically the same in the prologue and trailer

SilverHeart wrote: That is so full of stupidity my head hurts.

1: There is no way he grew that much in 8 years.
2: If he were Gordon's son, why the hell is his name John Blake instead, of, I don't know, James Gordon Junior.

:facepalm:
Agreed that it's highly unlikely but the story picking up 8 years later doesn't mean it couldn't move forward into year 12 or the like before hes introduced. As for a different last name, divorce? The Mrs. was a bit stressed over Gordon's fake death. Maybe Harvey's kidnapping or 8 years of the lifestyle was too much. It's something that wouldnt take long to explain as opposed to an entire Blake backstory. Unlikely though.

Freewill wrote:

2: If he were Gordon's son, why the hell is his name John Blake instead, of, I don't know, James Gordon Junior.

Agreed that it's highly unlikely but the story picking up 8 years later doesn't mean it couldn't move forward into year 12 or the like before hes introduced. As for a different last name, divorce? The Mrs. was a bit stressed over Gordon's fake death. Maybe Harvey's kidnapping or 8 years of the lifestyle was too much. It's something that wouldnt take long to explain as opposed to an entire Blake backstory. Unlikely though.

Freewill wrote:

Let me put it this way: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Freewill wrote:

I have no idea what I just read :?

m4st4 wrote:Let me put it this way: :facepalm: :facepalm:
That certainly reads more awkward then I'd intended and perhaps this was the wrong example to use. Simply trying to convey that the story could A) take place in more than this 8th year after TDK, which from what I've read is what everyone is focused on B) anything is possible with this character when taking Nolan's work in consideration. Thus far, all major characters have been picked from existence and sometimes slightly altered to fit this universe.

If that solicits a double-facepalm, guess I'll start adding my $.02 about the cone or drooling over Anne Hathaway ... because those both contribute a lot to Nolan Fans. :suicide:

So is there anyone who thinks that Jo-Go-Le is Riddler/Nightwing???

Both are equally intriguing ideas, but I have a serious convinction that John Blake will be Nightwing.

Threshold wrote:So is there anyone who thinks that Jo-Go-Le is Riddler/Nightwing???

Both are equally intriguing ideas, but I have a serious convinction that John Blake will be Nightwing.
Nope

Threshold wrote:So is there anyone who thinks that Jo-Go-Le is Riddler/Nightwing???

THE DARK KNIGHT Rises. We already have Catwoman
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:

THE DARK KNIGHT Rises. We already have Catwoman
The Dark Knight Rises. It doesn't specify which Dark Knight.

And honestly, just a little fanboy tease'll be good. Ala Joker card.