Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
he's a good cop

i just think at one point JGL was maybe interested in playing the Josh Stewart role (who probably has a decently sized character)...and that's why Devin's insider told him JGL would be in tow with the LOS...

i think john blake is (like many before) Robin.

so many hints point to robin being in TDKR.

1st the robin R in the trailer. i dont believe this was a fan extra home made sign. that story makes no sense to anyone familiar with film making. the R is featured prominently in a shot in the trailer, so nolan and the studio put it in there on purpose.

2nd the guy just looks like robin.

3rd batman legacy. robin is a huge part of the batman story, this is nolans last chance to bring this iconic character into his batman world. nolan has not wasted any major roles on any new non comic characters and i dont see him doing that here.

i dont think we will see him in a robin suit though. my theory is that he will play the role of robin/nightwing/azzreal,

my prediction is that: john blake will show up at the masquerade ball dressed as robin hood ! and we will get to see blake (probably actually named grayson) in a classy robin hood masquerade ball costume fighting thugs. BAM instant robin cameo scene.

redherring2013 wrote:i think john blake is (like many before) Robin.

1st the robin R in the trailer. i dont believe this was a fan extra home made sign. that story makes no sense to anyone familiar with film making. the R is featured prominently in a shot in the trailer, so nolan and the studio put it in there on purpose.

3rd batman legacy. robin is a huge part of the batman story, this is nolans last chance to bring this iconic character into his batman world. nolan has not wasted any major roles on any new non comic characters and i dont see him doing that here.

i dont think we will see him in a robin suit though. my theory is that he will play the role of robin/nightwing/azzreal,

my prediction is that: john blake will show up at the masquerade ball dressed as robin hood ! and we will get to see blake (probably actually named grayson) in a classy robin hood masquerade ball costume fighting thugs. BAM instant robin cameo scene.

Forum Pro
Law

Variety says He is
Alberto Falcone
before official announcement John Blake :JGLface:

THE-DARK-KNIGHT wrote:Variety says He is
Alberto Falcone
Oh my god, I dont even wanna touch this again. :suicide:

Alberto Falcone
He is John Blake.