Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I worry about the cast becoming bloated with too many stars. I like JGL, but if this is a small part... they should cast an unknown.

did Nolan do this just for the Arthur Eames fandom? lol

talli wrote:did Nolan do this just for the Arthur Eames fandom? lol
If so, thank you Nolan. Now I can look forward to amazing threesome fanart.

This is starting to look like an Inception spinoff without Cobb. Nolan was probably going to cast Marion as well if she wasnt pregnant!

i figured it out

JGL is going to play Osito...Bane's teddy bear :lol: :clap:

on a more serious note

Nolan looked at Hardy for the casting based on his most critically acclaimed role...Bronson..where he played an intelligent beefed up prisoner

so if Nolan looked at JGL for his most critically acclaimed role, it would be Brick, wouldnt it? where he played a detective.....so its a reasonable belief that he may be playing the same here...a detective trying to figure out Batman's identity

He probably won't be a villain. I can imagine him in a smaller role though. Like a cop working with Sirius Black (FORGOT THE ACTORS NAME!) There seems to be too many villains though. BUT I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!! EEP!
:JGLface:

Gary Oldman/Commissioner Gordon does need to overhaul his entire police force after TDK. You may be onto something.

talli wrote:did Nolan do this just for the Arthur Eames fandom? lol
There will be more sexual tension ;D
talli wrote:so if Nolan looked at JGL for his most critically acclaimed role, it would be Brick, wouldnt it? where he played a detective.....so its a reasonable belief that he may be playing the same here...a detective trying to figure out Batman's identity
Yep. I can seriously imagine him playing a cop/detective figure.

DreamArchitect wrote:He probably won't be a villain. I can imagine him in a smaller role though. Like a cop working with Sirius Black (FORGOT THE ACTORS NAME!) There seems to be too many villains though. BUT I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!! EEP!
:JGLface:

you forgot Gary oldman's name? :shock: what generation are you from

:D Exciting news.