Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Threshold wrote:
dafox wrote: THE DARK KNIGHT Rises. We already have Catwoman
The Dark Knight Rises. It doesn't specify which Dark Knight.

And honestly, just a little fanboy tease'll be good. Ala Joker card.
It would reductive to the trilogy if Bruce wasn't the one who rose. Nolan has emphasized that this is the end of the story.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Threshold wrote:
The Dark Knight Rises. It doesn't specify which Dark Knight.

And honestly, just a little fanboy tease'll be good. Ala Joker card.
It would reductive to the trilogy if Bruce wasn't the one who rose. Nolan has emphasized that this is the end of the story.
End of the story for Bruce maybe. Not for the legacy of Batman.
And yes, Bruce/Gotham must rise.

Threshold wrote:
dafox wrote: It would reductive to the trilogy if Bruce wasn't the one who rose. Nolan has emphasized that this is the end of the story.
End of the story for Bruce maybe. Not for the legacy of Batman.
And yes, Bruce/Gotham must rise.

Nolan said he is closing the story, not expanding it.

Threshold wrote:So is there anyone who thinks that Jo-Go-Le is Riddler/Nightwing???

Both are equally intriguing ideas, but I have a serious convinction that John Blake will be Nightwing.
Absolutely not. No.

John Blake is John Blake. Period.

Threshold wrote:So is there anyone who thinks that Jo-Go-Le is Riddler/Nightwing???

Both are equally intriguing ideas, but I have a serious convinction that John Blake will be Nightwing.
Don't get me wrong here: I think John Blake will be John Blake.

But, I would like to see (and could imagine) him having aspects of Robin/Nightwing. Maybe he'll use an electrified riot-baton at some point. Things like that.

Based4Life wrote:

Absolutely not. No.

John Blake is John Blake. Period.
AMEN. :angel:

I found this randomly on youtube. can someone please explain what this scene is about?
EDIT.

it doesnt play. You didnt link the video properly

'Wall Street' traders are held hostage by the guys on bikes. Presumably they're Bane's men and he'll use the hostages as leverage to get what he wants (and make an example of rampant capitalism; the real crooks).

But it could be that these kidnappings are a prelude to Bane arriving and that someone else is in charge.
Either way Batman chases them down on the batcycle, not in the flying vehicle. A chase scene was filmed with Batman stopping on a highway to inspect the body of a kidnapper who fell off a bike.