Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BatMotor wrote:Maybe Harvey Bullock afterall.
Ehh...I always pictured Bullock as someone older than JGL. E.g. Josh Brolin or James Gandolfini.

Aaaw nothing confirmed yet then... :| They are almost going to start filming and we still are not sure of the cast :(

DreamPolice wrote:
Ehh...I always pictured Bullock as someone older than JGL. E.g. Josh Brolin or James Gandolfini.
Brolin would be amazing!

Batcat wrote:Aaaw nothing confirmed yet then... :| They are almost going to start filming and we still are not sure of the cast :(
Us not being sure is not the same as them not being sure. While I'd love to know, at the same time I like not knowing, too. Being surprised at the movies can be a good thing.

Aranion wrote:
Batcat wrote:Aaaw nothing confirmed yet then... :| They are almost going to start filming and we still are not sure of the cast :(
Us not being sure is not the same as them not being sure. While I'd love to know, at the same time I like not knowing, too. Being surprised at the movies can be a good thing.
Yes I understand but when you see a movie you generally know who the actors are before seeing it. I don't mind not knowing his role, I don't even want to know it, but I would like to know if he will be there or not :lol:

DreamPolice wrote:

Well, remember, this is early on, so Bullock would be young, and it would before he let himself go.

deadline said he was in talks in february

variety reported that he has joined the cast officially

EW also reported that he is in the cast

these are 3 extremely credible sources

you can wait for Nolan

he is already confirmed for the movie 8-)

Variety's report that JGL will be in the movie came from a totally different source than the one about him being Alberto Falcone

talli wrote:deadline said he was in talks in february

you can wait for Nolan

Variety's report that JGL will be in the movie came from a totally different source than the one about him being Alberto Falcone
ImageImage

you can wait for Nolan

This doesn't contradict or challenge anything I've said or what movieman has said....

Crazy Eight wrote:

you can wait for Nolan

This doesn't contradict or challenge anything I've said or what movieman has said....
ok...jgl has been confirmed then