Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
THE-DARK-KNIGHT wrote:John Blake is absolutely amazing character and
the story must go on in the fourth film without Nolan, but Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the new Batman - it would be logical
So just fuck Nolan right? Thumbs down.
Brave New World

I don't even think John Blake is Robin; it's just an un-subtle reference to the character. And I think Blake only inherits the Batcave, but doesn't become Batman.
Last edited by BlairCo on July 22nd, 2012, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlairCo wrote:I don't even think John Blake is Robin; it's just an un-subtle reference to the character. And I think Blake only inherits the Batcave, but doesn't become Batman.
THIS! SO MUCH THIS.
Sigs???

BlairCo wrote:
I don't even think John Blake is Robin; it's just an un-subtle reference to the character. And I think Blake only inherits the Batcave, but doesn't become Batman.
Spoiler tag that..

Anyway of course he will become Batman why else would he quit the police force and Bruce leave him the
coordinates
If you don't like that idea that is fine, but do not try to deny what Nolan getting at.
Last edited by Allstar on July 22nd, 2012, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
Bruce leave him the
coordinates
I always thought Bruce left the pearls in the batcave because of the tracking device in it, so Blake could find it with the tracker. Idk. I've watched the ending a bunch of times, but I can't find out if I'm correct or you are.

Bacon wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Bruce leave him the
coordinates
I always thought Bruce left the pearls in the batcave because of the tracking device in it, so Blake could find it with the tracker. Idk. I've watched the ending a bunch of times, but I can't find out if I'm correct or you are.
He gave Selina the pearls. And the numbers in the bag were the coordinates. With a gps.
Brave New World

I thought the ending confirmed that Blake would be Robin if they continued the story. It's possible that Blake becomes Batman, but I think they would want someone else to be Batman. It seems likely they'll reboot the series and start over unless Gotham ends up being a wasteland that never goes back to normalcy. Then, they could continue the story.
Last edited by Fran on July 22nd, 2012, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We dont need it to continue, though.
Sigs???

ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:
He gave Selina the pearls. And the numbers in the bag were the coordinates. With a gps.
OOOOOooooh. You're right. The numbers are on that sheet of paper. Ok. Thanks R4B. :)
And this series totally needs to end. The next Bats should be a reboot (as long as it's a while down the road, like 7 or 8 years). Not a continuation of this story. The ending was great. Leave it at that.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:We dont need it to continue, though.
I was responding to the guy who said there must be a fourth film.

I agree that it shouldn't continue.