Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:JGL for The Riddler... Nolan was playing a massive riddle on us when he said it will not be The Riddler.
:facepalm:
No, no Allstar's probably right.
:goNF:

Maybe JGL is Dick Grayson that shows up at the end of the movie. Nolan and Bale have said that they'll never do Robin. But if he shows up at the end of the film...why not? :D

SantomTheWhite wrote:Maybe JGL is Dick Grayson that shows up at the end of the movie. Nolan and Bale have said that they'll never do Robin. But if he shows up at the end of the film...why not? :D
I'd be fine with the briefly mentioning Dick Grayson, but I wouldn't want them (and they won't) to make him Robin or even mention the possibility of ever being a Robin.

Actually... that would leave to much open that the audience might want brought up in another sequel, which isn't happening... so, never mind. No Grayson for me, thanks.

SantomTheWhite wrote:Maybe JGL is Dick Grayson that shows up at the end of the movie. Nolan and Bale have said that they'll never do Robin. But if he shows up at the end of the film...why not? :D

because that would have nothing to do with the story at hand...it doesnt finish the story, it opens up a new chapter of it

...it wouldn't open a chapter, but it would enable this tiny little pathaway where people that care can wonder, since after all this is the last film. I'm not saying that it has to be part of the overall conclusion of Bruce Wayne and the last 2 films. It can be something like Lucious Fox: "Alright Bruce I'll get to the re-modifications of your Tumbler after I deal with this thing here, this kid broke into Wayne Enterprises using batman stars and other grappling hooks left on the street during Batman fighting...we'll bring him to the judge and give him a little juvenille hall" slaps a case file on the table. "I'll see to it Mr. Grayson learns from this one"

SantomTheWhite wrote:...it wouldn't open a chapter, but it would enable this tiny little pathaway where people that care can wonder, since after all this is the last film. I'm not saying that it has to be part of the overall conclusion of Bruce Wayne and the last 2 films. It can be something like Lucious Fox: "Alright Bruce I'll get to the re-modifications of your Tumbler after I deal with this thing here, this kid broke into Wayne Enterprises using batman stars and other grappling hooks left on the street during Batman fighting...we'll bring him to the judge and give him a little juvenille hall" slaps a case file on the table. "I'll see to it Mr. Grayson learns from this one"
But that's a reference, which I think is fine, it's not like JGL actually appears and someone's like, 'Bruce, meet Dick.'

SantomTheWhite wrote:...it wouldn't open a chapter, but it would enable this tiny little pathaway where people that care can wonder, since after all this is the last film. I'm not saying that it has to be part of the overall conclusion of Bruce Wayne and the last 2 films. It can be something like Lucious Fox: "Alright Bruce I'll get to the re-modifications of your Tumbler after I deal with this thing here, this kid broke into Wayne Enterprises using batman stars and other grappling hooks left on the street during Batman fighting...we'll bring him to the judge and give him a little juvenille hall" slaps a case file on the table. "I'll see to it Mr. Grayson learns from this one"

thats simply corny...thats exactly what they did on iron man 2....force the dialogue to include easter eggs of other characters and it ruined the movie

not to mention, whats the point of irrelevant dialogue that has nothing to do with the story

talli wrote:

thats simply corny...thats exactly what they did on iron man 2....force the dialogue to include easter eggs of other characters and it ruined the movie

not to mention, whats the point of irrelevant dialogue that has nothing to do with the story
agreed. this kind of thing happens when you let fanboys have their way. just like you said its what happened with Iron Man 2.

holy shit a brand new fan lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:holy shit a brand new fan lol
haha yes i am a brand new fan